12

A little while later Hermione was joining them at the breakfast table along with Draco and Dora. The three of them looked like they hadn't slept much the night before. "Oh good! Coffee!" Draco groaned as he took his cup from the elf. "You look tired you three. Long nights?" Cissy asked. "You could say that there was a lot of noise last night. Someone was screaming a lot last night. I think whoever it was having a night terror or something." Dora complained. Hermione looked down at her plate of food. "Well maybe tonight they'll put up silencing charms." Andy added smirking behind her cup as she looked at Bella and Hermione.

After breakfast everyone pitched in and decorated the manor with the help of the elves. Hermione and Draco hung the garland on the multiple trees throughout the house while Dora was busy hanging the twinkling lights around the house. The older witches were busy hanging the rest of the decorations. "So are you enjoying yourself Mione?" Draco asked as they hung up some candles. "I'm enjoying myself quite a bit. It's different from my muggle parents but it's a lot of fun." Hermione replied with a smile.

After a few hours the whole manor was decorated inside and out which meant that now they had the rest of the day to do whatever they wanted. For Hermione that meant dragging Draco into the library to do their homework that they were assigned before break. "But..I don't want to Mione!" Draco whined. "Oh stuff it! I tied to do it on the train, however the compartment was packed with everyone. So sit down and let's get it done!" Hermione demanded looking at the blonde. "Yes mother!" Draco teased. Hermione rolled her eyes at him as they began working.