19

The next morning found Hermione seated next to a very impatient Draco and Dora on one of the sofas in the living room. "I can't believe I let you wake me up so damn early!" Dora groans. "What? It's Christmas Dora! We used to get so excited for it!" Draco replied. "But why am I up?" Hermione asked. "Cause you're my best mate! And if I'm up and excited, you need to be too!" Draco exclaimed. "Yea cause a ferret patronus is what I wanted to see at five in the morning!" Hermione groaned.

The three of them sat and waited for everyone else to join them in the living room. A few hours later Bella woke up to see Hermione was gone. Curious she went to see where she may have been only to hear laughter coming from downstairs. "Hmm...Christmas..." Bella whispered to herself as she began to walk to her sister's rooms. After waking up her sisters the three older witches headed downstairs in their pajamas and joined everyone in the living room.

"Ok! We can open presents now! Hermione, since you're our guest you get to go first." Andy stated as she waved her wand causing the packages to sort themselves out. Everyone watched as Hermione opened her gifts and thanked everyone for what she got. Next was Draco who was over the moon with the gifts he received from Hermione. After him was Dora, then Cissy, Andy and Bella. After everyone thanked everyone and hugs were shared everyone disappeared to their rooms to put everything away before getting cleaned up for breakfast feast.

The large dining room table was decorated with Christmas linens and fancy dishwasher along with equally as fancy silverware. In the middle sat large dishes of sausages, eggs, scones, dishes of jams and butters, along with toasted breads and everything anyone could imagine.