☆ 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘.

*·˚𝟭𝟮  ───  𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

            THANKS TO YOU throwing up, Kita had banned you from stepping on school campus for three days straight. Of course, he couldn't exactly do that, but he had his ways and he would make sure the absences that would come with missing school would be excused when you came back.

Kita was caring, sometimes too much. One small sneeze and he's already in front of you with a tissue box in his hand. One small cough and he ushers you to go to the nurse, or makes sure you take some vitamin C and some cough medicine before you go to bed.

Nonetheless, everyone appreciated that aspect of Kita, but as of now it had gone too far. Usually, Kita would ban someone from school for a day if they threw up, but he had banned you for three. Finals were in a week and you couldn't exactly afford to miss school, but Kita's wrath was all too scary in its own way.

Sighing as you made your way into your room, you placed your tote bag on the chair belonging to your desk. The only reason Kita banned you for so long was because of how much you threw up and now you were seriously regretting shoving the banana down your throat, even if you got thirty-five bucks from your idiot friends.

Changing out of your school uniform and into more comfortable attire, you suddenly remembered that you hadn't texted Keiji all day.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

KEIJIPOO

3:27 PM

ASYLUM'S BREAKOUT PATIENT
hi Keiji 🤗
I'm banned from school for
three days 😜😜

KEIJIPOO
...
Why are you banned
from school for three
days 💀💀

ASYLUM'S BREAKOUT PATIENT
because I shoved a banana down
my throat

KEIJIPOO
LMFAO WHAT

WHY WOULD YOU DO
THAT

ASYLUM'S BREAKOUT PATIENT
BECAUSE

YUTO SAID HE WOULD GIVE
ME TWENTY BUCKS

THEN ATSUMOO SAID HE WOULD
THROW IN TEN

AND THEN SUNA SAID HE'D
FORGIVE ME AND THROW IN FIVE