☆ 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

*·˚𝟭𝟲  ───  𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

THE REST OF THE semester had quickly gone by, today being your last day of finals before Spring break. Scores would quickly be released after the end of the school day, which left everyone anxious on wether they would be allowed to go to the training camp hosted by Nekoma or not.

Coach Kurosu had explained that if someone did not pass finals, or get exceptionally good scores, they would not be permitted to go on the week long trip. Due to that, it was safe to say he had Atsumu, the first years, and even you stressing.

Although you had been stressing due to missing three days of school so close to finals, your favorite Fukurodani volleyball player had no problem with helping you study and do your work. The classes you predicted you would have trouble in the most were your AP U.S, and your AP psychology. Why you picked the history of the United States was beyond your thinking capacity considering the fact that you didn't even live in the United States.

Practice had ended about thirty minutes ago and you had barely arrived home thanks to Atsumu, Suna, and Osamu Walking you home. Although you loved the three and held them close to your heart, you were more excited to get up to your room.

After greeting your parents, you rushed up to your room hurriedly, tossing your schoolbag on your desk chair quickly. Before you could even gather your things to get into the shower, your phone chimed with a notification from the Inarizaki school app.

You were quick to tap on it, skimming through it quickly until you reached the bottom, the text clearly stating all the scores you got on your finals in each of your classes.

"87% — AP U.S History."
"84% — AP Psychology."

Staring down at your phone, dumbfounded at the two classes you thought you would fail, you gasped loudly, squealing happily. Quickly exiting the app, you pressed your contacts app and clicked on the most recent contact you had called, the last call dated to last night.

Not even a full ring had passed before the call was answered, a somewhat deep "hello?" ringing throughout your phone.

"Keiji, I passed my history and psychology!" You exclaimed joyfully, holding yourself back from jumping onto your bed due to the dirty school uniform you had been wearing all day.

Although you couldn't see his face, you could hear the smile on his face due to his tone; you had grown rather accustomed to being able to tell when he was smiling or not.