☆ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘.

*·˚𝟬𝟬  ───  𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 of Akaashi Keiji's phone was what broke his long-lasting daze. He had been studying, beginning from when he arrived home from volleyball practice till now... 4:05 AM. Being a second year was no easy feat, especially when one went to Fukurodani High School.

He heaved a large, quiet sigh as he leaned back on his chair, stretching his arms to their full extent before reaching his hand to the other side of his desk. He gripped onto his previously disregarded phone, turning it on to see nothing out of normalcy other than the four messages on his notification list that came from an unknown number.

He furrowed his eyebrows in pure confusion, wondering if he had either forgotten to give one of the first years on the volleyball team his number, and they were texting him for something this late, or if it truly was someone he did not know. He was sure he had requested instant blockage for any scam, or junk messages, so why was he getting messages from a number he did not know?

Akaashi pressed on the messages that jumbled together, the time reading 4:00 AM exactly. Once his phone was open due to the face recognizer, and his screen was showing the direct messaging, his eyes landed upon an image the sender sent. It was a girl around his age, one in which seemed as if she was sobbing to her heart's full content. Tears streamed down her face, her cheeks and under eyes slightly red due to the tears, and seemingly frustration she must have been feeling. The cherry on top was what seemed to be snot underneath her nostrils.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
one attached image
RIN

PLS HELP ME WITH THIS
ALGEBRA TWO WORK

IM ACTUALLY CRYING I CANT
DO THIS

KEIJI.
Who is this?

Are you okay, lmao

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
LITERALLY FUCK YOU

DONT DO THIS TO ME RN IN
MY TIME OF NEED.

RIN LLEASE IM SORRY FOR
LETTING THE TWINS PLUG YOUR
NOSE DURING YOUR NAP

KEIJI.
LMAO poor Rin

whoever that is

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
you're actually a dickhead ihy 🤬🤬

I'm telling Kita how mean you're
being to me rn

KEIJI.
I don't know who Kita OR
Rin are

Or why I'm getting insulted

Or why you look like you're dying
read five minutes ago

       IT SEEMED AS IF the reply would never come, the stranger texting Akaashi seeming to finally realize he wasn't who she thought he was. After the time read ten minutes ago, Akaashi gave a sigh as he attempted to put his phone back down; he was going to continue to study. However, another ping rang through the quiet room, and it was almost immediate for him to unlock his phone once more.

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
I apologize for my rude behavior

it wasn't like me, I'm just misunderstood 💔💔

KEIJI.
Why are you apologizing?

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
BECAUSE KITA TOLD ME TO 🤬🤬

YOU COULD HAVE SAID YOU WEREN'T
RIN SOONER

NOW IM GETTING LAUGHED AT BY THE
TWINS

THE TWINS.

KEIJI.
I literally gave hints

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
NO YOU FIDNT FUCK YOU 🖕🫵

KEIJI.
The emojis 💀
LMAO

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
you're so dry I hate you

this isn't working out, sorry 😖😖

KEIJI.
It's you, not me

So yeah, you should apologize
for that

UNKNOWN NUMBER.
FUCK YOU DICKHEAD

SUCK MY BALLS

BYE 🤬😒

Keiji has changed UNKNOWN NUMBER's
name to
ASYLUM'S BREAKOUT PATIENT.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────