☆ 𝗢𝗡𝗘.

*·˚𝟬𝟭  ───  𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

SITTING IN HER least favorite class with no one answering her messages seemed like absolute hell to y/n Miyamura. In fact, she was sure she had even described being in the class alone as Tartarus, the deepest depth of the Underworld.

Sighing for what seemed like the millionth time in the first ten minutes she spent in class, she leaned her cheek on the palm of her hand. Suna Rintarou was normally in her class, but the idiot decided that he was feeling a stomach bug and announced he would not be attending class, nor practice. Why that was such a big deal? Because y/n now had no one to mess with from across the classroom (courtesy to their teacher of the subject).

On top of that, no one in her group chat was answering any of her spam texts, all of them seeming to be busy with their so-called lives when all they really did was sit in class bored to death. Well, except for Kita, Kita was a shining gold star in all of his subjects to all of his teachers.

Another sigh escaped her lips causing a boy she knew by the name Kuriyama to give her an annoyed glance, his lips parting ever-so-slightly. At his clearly annoyed glance, she narrowed her eyes at him which led to him quickly diverting his attention away from her in an attempt to pretend like it didn't happen.

Sitting in class for a few more minutes as the teacher droned on about things she seemed to already know, she pulled out her phone before scrolling through her contacts on her message app. That was when her eyes landed on the contact in which held no name, just numbers; the one in which she confused as Suna due to the fact that he had bought a new phone, and gotten a new number.

Wondering if the person on the other end would even text back, she thought for a moment before shrugging to herself. She clicked on the number before beginning to type whatever nonsense she thought of on the spot.

11:33 AM.

ASYLUM'S BREAKOUT PATIENT
hey, hi, hello 🤗

I deeply apologize for my choice
of words again

that was not like me at all 💔

KEIJI.
I wish I could say I
feel sorry too

But I don't

ASYLUM'S BREAKOUT PATIENT
okay fuck you, I take back my
apology dickhead 🤬🤬

KEIJI.
You love that word