☆ 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

*·˚𝟭𝟳  ───  𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

SIGHING DRAMATICALLY loud, you threw your head back on the bus seat in boredom. You had been stopped at the gas station for over thirty minutes and you were beginning to grow impatient. Atsumu seemed to be taking the longest and if there was anything that would frustrate you, Yuto was in on it.

Suna glanced at you through the side of his eyes, raising his eyebrows as he looked through the large bag of snacks the both of you had just stocked up on.

"That's your fifth time sighing."

You kept quiet, opting to be silent rather than complain because once you began you doubted you would stop.

"...It's getting annoying."

Of course, your closest friend knew how to push every single button of yours. "Annoying? Me?! You know what's annoying? We've been sitting here for thirty minutes waiting for stupid Atsumu to stop taking a piss!"

As you scowled, Osamu who sat in the seat behind both you and Suna whistled lowly. "Keep talkin' like that and people will start thinkin' yer a boy."

"Shut up, Samu!"

"Oh, so we're takin' the anger out on everyone, okay."

Refusing to look back at the boy, you crossed your arms over your chest, glaring at the back of the seat Risek and Kosaku sat in.

"You're so dramatic," Ginjima sighed, the words escaping his lips unconsciously. At first he had thought he had said it in his head, but when he noticed Akagi staring at him as if he had seen a ghost, he snapped his head to where you sat.

Everyone joked about how Ginjima's loud and large mouth would get him killed one day, but he didn't think it was a joke anymore. Instead, he thought it was becoming reality because the moment his eyes focused on you, the color in his face was drained instantly.

You were glaring at him, so harsh that he could almost feel his heart skip a beat. If looks could kill he'd be twenty feet under by now.

Suna snorted beside you, leaning back so that you could easily get out of the shared seat if you wanted to. Knowing that you would, you stood abruptly, gripping onto the back of Riseki's seat harshly, both him and Kosaku's eyes widening as they grew still in their seats.

"What did you call me?"

"Dra... dramatically daring! Yeah! Dramatically daring!" Ginjima exclaimed, laughing nervously as he smiled warily up at you.

"That doesn't even make sense, Ginjima!"

"Yes it does! Dramatically daring 'cause Coach Kurosu and Aran!"

"Like I said, that doesn't make sense!"

As Ginjima attempted to make you believe him, his voice grew higher in pitch with every word, watching as you took one step closer, your foot in the middle of Suna's feet.

"Sunarin, tell her! Tell her it's a compliment!"

All the boy did in response was whistle lowly, shutting his eyes. He pretended not to hear the boy's pleads because, well, he let you do what you wanted the majority of the time, and he supported everything he did allow. Plus, Ginjima had refused to buy him a fruit stick at snack the other day, so to Suna this was his karma.

"Ya should just fight him, y/n," Osamu chimed in, instigating with a sly smirk on his face. He only ever got like this when you were frustrated, or when Atsumu wasn't there to instigate himself.

"No! No, don't listen to him!"

"And if I d-"

"Y/n cut it out!" Aran's shout cut you off, the boy climbing the steps to the bus with Atsumu, Kita, Yuto, and Coach Kurosu.

"But he-"

"Cut it out, Sasaki," Coach Kurosu chimed in, causing you to glare at Ginjima who looked the utmost relieved. You gave a huff, stepping back to your spot before plopping down in your seat with a scowl.

Suna gave you a small smirk, amusement shining in his hazel eyes as he handed you a water bottle and a chewy, chocolate chip granola bar.

You took it as you watched Atsumu walk past your seat, taking his place beside Osamu while Yuto sat next to Ginjima who sat next to Suna.

Osamu yawned, observing Ginjima as he turned to stare at him with an expression of betrayal.

"Pussy."

"Samu!"

Both Yuto and Atsumu stared between the two in confusion, and the both of them were overall upset that they didn't seem to have your attention for taking so long.

"What happened when we were gone?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Published a chapter for sweet chaos and released my Suna fic🙈🙈