☆ 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡.

*·˚𝟭𝟭 ─── 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

"agro

"agro."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

          FOR SOME ODD REASON, Suna had been off since the day you had admitted to texting Keiji for emotional support. You figured it was just the stress of final exams getting to him, and even then, Suna was always a blunt person who showed affection by making fun of those he cared for. However, it had been going on for a week straight in which he was agro, as Yuto would call it.

So, sitting down at your lunch table that rested behind the volleyball gym in your usual spot next to Suna, you heard him groan. Slowly turning your head to stare at him, you gave him slightly wide eyes, your expression one in which he called the "closet money stare" from Family Guy.

"Stop staring at me like that fugly evil monkey, fugly," Suna said, stating it towards you as Yuto and Atsumu sat in their respective spots next to Osamu.

"Fugly!? What the hell, if anyone's fugly it's you, Swiper!" It was a simple, childish nickname you often called him whenever he was overly mean for no reason.

Yuto snorted, never getting over the nickname even if it was used excessively over the years he had known both you and Suna.

"Man, what is wrong with ya, Sunarin? You've been super..." Atsumu trailed off, searching his brain for the word he wanted to use.

"I can almost see the loadin' sign above yer head," Osamu retorted, digging in to his onigiri he had made that morning.

"Agro?" Yuto suggested, leaning his chin into the palm of his hand as he stared across the table at Suna. The boy in question glared at Yuto, hating the word he had been calling him for the past week because he was not agro, he was just... he was just acting normal.

"I'm not agro, I'm being normal," Suna denied, removing his glare from Yuto only to focus it on the fruit sticks you passed over to his bento box. He hummed, but pushed the fruit sticks back to you in irritation.

"You have been agro... for the past week, actually."

"Yeah, and ya just pushed fruit sticks away from yerself since y/n offered them."

"Which is weird because ya always take them from her."

Suna groaned once again, feeling your eyes burning holes into the side of his head. He had been avoiding your gaze for the past week due to the fact that he knew he would break if he looked at your eyes. You had a tendency to give him a look similar to a puppy, but with tears glazing over your eyes due to the fact that you were able to cry on sight; so a puppy that had been kicked to the side of the road.