☆ 𝗧𝗪𝗢.

*·˚𝟬𝟮 ─── 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

for the first time  —  Mac demarco

for the first time  — Mac demarco

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

           KEIJI SIGHED FOR WHAT seemed like the millionth time that night. It was still pretty early, 8:23 PM, in fact. The music he had decided to play in the background of his room whilst he did homework was meant to help him focus, but he wasn't focusing. He was bothered by the fact that his nighttime routine seemed like it was repetitive. Every night he would eat dinner, shower, and then work on his homework and study.

However, that routine was disrupted last night. A girl decided to interrupt his study time, and it wasn't like he was upset about it. In actuality, he was thankful for it, because it amused him instead of bored him. His cycle was disrupted and now he wondered if she would even text him tonight to at least give him one small conversation full of amusement.

Groaning in frustration, he leaned back in his desk chair, looking up at his ceiling as if he was refusing to look down at his Spanish homework. At Fukurodani Academy, a foreign language was needed for each of the three years students attended. Last year, Keiji decided to take English like any first year would, which was fairly easy. This year, though, he decided to take Spanish, which was difficult for him to say the least.

Placing his pen down, he stood from his chair, stretching in the meantime before his feet began shuffling across the hardwood floor of his bedroom. All that was in his head was the mission to get a glass of water from his kitchen, and then tiredly continue on with his aggravating homework.

Once he was back in his room, sipping on the cold water that seemed more refreshing than anything else he had consumed in his life, he noticed his phone buzz. The screen turned on, his wallpaper that consisted of him and the rest of the Fukurodani boys Volleyball Team popping up.

He instantly placed his glass of water on his desk before shuffling over to his phone, picking it up and removing the charger from the bottom of it. His eyes that were covered by his glasses trailed the notifications, seeing that there were a few from Bokuto, the Volleyball group chat... and the very amusing girl from earlier that day, and the night before.

8:33 PM.

ASYLUM'S BREAKOUT PATIENT
hi Keiji 🤗

I'm bored again

and I haven't touched this AP U.S History
booklet that's due tomorrow even though
I've had a week to do it