Hello Readers!

This year has been a roller coaster ride for me. In good way, in great ways, but most of all in unexpected ways. 

If in January you would have told me that life would be this way in December then I would have been shocked, appalled, paralyzed with disbelief, but here I am and I could not be more thankful for how 2023 turned out. 

I wanted to end the year on a high so I decided that it was time for me to take solo trip. 

A solo trip had been on the list of 5 things I wanted to accomplish this year and incidentally that was the only thing left on the list. 

1. Finish master's thesis.

2. Get your master's degree.

3. Get a job.

4. Learn how to drive.

5. Take a solo trip. 

I found myself looking for destinations to go to in November. Down south is too far and the mountains are too cold for me. 

That was when it hit me, Jaipur. 

Jaipur was the perfect destination! I had written about it, why not refresh my memory and go to the place that featured so heavily in the last story. 

So I did it. Booked tickets, accommodations, convinced my parents, etc, etc. 

I had nothing planned for this trip except that I wanted to go to Nahargarh and look at the city from up there. 

Can I tell you something? I met someone there. 

I had my holiday romance in Jaipur. It was all so perfect. I am 100% certain that he is not reading this so I can be candid. He was so cute and I loved every moment with him. 

Now I know nothing is going to come out of this. He is too far away and it is not practical at all. 

But it was so blissfully perfect. 

I got to watch sunrise at Nahargarh with him and there was a Rainbow. I literally had to pinch myself to check if I was awake or if it was a dream. 

It felt like I had manifested my own Siddharth Kashyap in Jaipur

Anyway, it had to end some time so it did. We parted ways and I don't think anything is going to happen. 

But I still wanted to share with my precious TGIWR readers. 

There is another huge announcement regarding further updates and TGIOR that I will put up by tomorrow so stay tuned for that.