Ch. 1: New Planet

Luz didn't know what was going on, one second, she was on her way to Metropolis to spend the summer with her dad, when something happened. Now, she's stuck in a different dimension, in the care of a witch named Eda. But that's not where this story starts. Luz was walking around the town, it was only her third day here, so she decided to get to know the place. Just a casual walk around the town, when she saw a girl being bullied. The girl had glasses, dark hair, and what looked like a school uniform, with pink sleeves. The girls that were bullying her also wore the same uniform, but the sleeves were red, yellow, and green.

"How's that feel, four eyes?" The pink haired girl with the yellow sleeves said, getting ready for another punch.

Luz grabbed her wrist as it was in the air.

"I recommend you stop." Luz said.

They instantly noticed Luz's ears.

"Ew, how did a human get here!?" The yellow sleeved girl asked.

"Doesn't matter, just do your usual thing, Boscha." The Red sleeved one said.

"Listen here, Human, I don't know how you got here, but let me warn you, you don't want to mess with me." Boscha said.

"Well, I see what type of person you are. Well, let me say something. One, I don't take to kindly to bullies. Second, I've trained with Batman, so you don't scare nor intimidate me. Lastly." Luz's eyes started glowing red, "I'm only half human."

Lasers shot out of Luz's eyes and hit the tree behind Boscha and her gang. The tree was burnt to ash and they looked at Luz in horror.

"Like I said, I'm only half human." Luz said, "I'm also half Kryptonian. Now I suggest you leave before you see what happens when you get on the bad side of Superman's daughter."

They ran away and Luz turned to the girl they were messing with.

"Are you okay?" Luz asked.

"Y-y-yeah, I'm... I'm fine." She said, "I... I'm Willow. Willow Park."

"Nice to meet you." Luz said, "I am Luz. I use either of my parents last names, so either Luz Noceda, or Luz Kent is fine."

"So, uhm... about that... fire thing." Willow said, "How... how did you do that?"

"Oh, well... you have a yellow sun, which... long story short, my dad's an alien, you know what those are, right?" Willow nodded, "Good, now, I'm have human and alien DNA in me, and my dad's DNA gives me powers from a yellow sun. He could explain this better than I could."

"And, what are you doing here?"

"I... don't actually know. One minute I'm going to visit my dad for the summer then next... I'm here." Luz said, "I hope my dad is looking for me, I know he's very busy."