Chapter 31: What If

JENNIE'S POV

Since Jisoo refuse to take a shower with me so I just drop the subject. Maybe next time she will agree. I mean what is wrong in showering together? We can play water balloon fights! We can even invite the MIB it will be so much fun!
Meh.. It's her loss.

I'll organize it later this week on my day off.

We arrive at her "house". I got suddenly excited so before the car stops and in Jisoo's horror I open the door and jump out of the car.

"LOVE!" The car screeches to a stop and Jisoo scrambled out off the car. She runs in front of me and grabs my shoulders and smashes my face to her chest.

"What the heck Jennie!" Wow she uses my name that means she is angry/frustrated/furious or combination of these three Yikes!

"I told you to be careful and now you just decided to jump out of a moving car for no reason?!"

I tried defending myself but it is hard because my face was squished between her boobs.

I mean Jennie what defense are you talking about? Normal people just don't jump in a moving car. Idiot.

I push away from Jisoo so I can breath properly. I look at her face and aw...she looks so cute when she is angry!

I mean I am still scared as heck but I can't ignore the fact that she is very cute.
Now time to evade her wrath!
1
2
3
"Sorry!" Then I dash inside the house. I ran up to the grand staircase went to the left then I remembered it is the right wing so I twist on my right. I open her room by scanning my thumb and closing it firmly.

Where to go? Where to hide? Aha! After a long deliberation with myself I decided to hide in the most covered place I could find. Sheez it is so dark here. It is a good thing this place is clean.

"Love?"
Jisoo is here!! I can't even hear her footsteps. Am I going deaf? I hopefully not. I am too young for that.

"Where are you?"

Then I heard the door shut. Hihihi. She will not find me. I can even stay here for a long time! A few minutes later I am sleepy already. I am hungry also. I'll just close my eyes for a minute. I suddenly woke up when I heard a clacking sound.

My cover suddenly lifted up and I saw the silhouette of Jisoo slowly became visible. I know she will be irritated again so I pretend to sleep. I was lifted by Jisoo that I can confirm. I am already familiar with her warmth and touch. Then I heard again the clacking noise then silence.

"I know you are not asleep Love."

Busted!

I open my right eye to peek at her and sure enough she has her cold expression pasted on her beautiful face. I open fully my eyes and grin at her.

"I am good in Hide and seek right? I bet you did not find me for hours! Sucks to be you!" Then I hit her shoulders. Excited at the prospect that I know a game that I excel at.

Jisoo gave me a deadpanned look and said "You're just hiding for 10 min love and 5 minutes of that is our helpers lifting my bed up so I can pull you out. Love hiding under the bed is not a clever Idea especially under our bed! You might suffocate with all those fabrics, wood or I don't know there might be a steel embedded in that frame." As she was nagging she is also walking towards the bathroom. What a multitasker she is.

"Take a shower love. Your clothes is on the counter." I followed her instructions and was done after 10 minutes.

Jisoo gave me a silk dress. Not the revealing one okay. I went out of the room and she is sitting on the bed waiting for me. She is wearing a white silk pajama set. We match Again. I think she is obsess already in matching our clothes. How cute.