Chapter 48: Assignment

This is the continuation of the last chapter. There will be numerous time skip and flashbacks on the following chapters.

JENNIE'S POV
Flashback-

Proposal.
Jisoo wants to propose? Of what?
Like a powerpoint presentation? Jisoo is still looking at me waiting for my answer. I voiced my question.

"Proposal of what?"

Jisoo chuckles.
"Proposal of marriage love."

Ah! I get it!

"You're willing to marry me Jisoo?"
I ask. Why am I getting nervous?

"Yes love."

"I mean really really sure?"

"Yes."

"Not jokey jokey?" I ask again just to make sure she'll not back out on her words.

"Of course not love!"

I jump up from our bed and do a victory dance for the second time of the day.

"We-are-getting-married" I sang repeatedly. I do the doggie dance and that ney ney dance.

"What the hell?!" Jisoo exclaimed. She stood up and grabbed my arm. I stop dancing and look at Jisoo.

"What?! You don't like my victory dance?" What move should I try next?

"No! Not that! Why are you celebrating? I did not even propose yet."

"But I did and you said yes!" So I continued my victory dance. I tried doing belly dancing but my tummy just inflate and deflate. Fail. Moving on!

"I am so confused love." Jisoo slumped on the bed. Defeated.

"So when are we going to buy the rings?"I ask excitedly to her slump form.

"No!!"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We are not engaged yet.
I misunderstood.
I thought I could propose but Jisoo vehemently insist that SHE will be the
one to do It and I should not steal her thunder.

One question okay make it two. How can you steal someones thunder? Annnddd It's just a sound right? how can I steal a sound? Thinking so much always cause me a headache. That's why I always avoid doing that. Highly recommended. It is life changing.

In less than a week the first semester will start. I am excited but also sad since I needed to resign because according to Jisoo she wants me to focus on studying.
What gave her an impression that I can focus on ANYTHING?

My attention span is the same length as Jisoo's patience which is nonexistent. I told her I can work and study at the same time but she cannot be swayed even after I threatened her that no more kisses.

Flashback
As I was eating my snack I said
"Jisoo can you please adjust my work hours? My classes are until 2pm so maybe after my class I can go straight here and do my pending work." She stopped typing on her laptop and said.

"No. Focus on your study love. AFTER you graduate then you can work."

"Bu-" she narrowed her eyes daring me to contradict her which I did not. I don't want to die yet.

"Fine no more kisses!" I exclaimed.

She shrugged her shoulders and said "okay."

After 10 minutes I can't stand It so I am showering her face with kisses just because I can.

"I thought there were no more kisses?" Jisoo ask. Basking from the attention I am showering her.

"Kisses Jisoo the chocolate not this kisses" I explained which is total Bull Fart.