Chapter 46: Physical

JENNIE'S POV

There's this thing in our office that I hate wholeheartedly. All the employees are required to do a physical annually and for health insurance purposes also.

Every department has a schedule unfortunately for us we are scheduled
this afternoon. No offense but I don't really like going to the hospital. Well of course if I am dying yes you may bring me but if it is just a cold or cough Vicks Vapor rub will do the trick.

Last year the doctor "advised me to lose 10-15lbs "at least" as he said because apparently my BMI is on the overweight spectrum.

It is not like I am the only one who can hear what he is saying. Everyone can
hear him because the area was divided by curtains for privacy not an 8 inch wall that can at least muffle his voice.

"Well miss Ruby jane It doesn't hurt if you can lose 10 to 15 pounds because you are a little bit overweight. Your eyes are on the severe side so I suggest surgery or a new prescription glasses. Well over all you are healthy just increase your vegetable intake since your hemoglobin is borderline anemic. " I don't want to experience that again. Ever.

So here I am pouting in front of my girlfriend in her office while she is
scanning various papers and purposely ignoring me. After a few minutes she sighs and says "Love. You know you can't back out on that physical right? It is important that I know you and all my employees are healthy."

"But I don't wanna do it Jisoo!" I whine "What's the use of you The owner is my girlfriend If I can't get out of this thing." Yes I did go there. Sue me. I really don't want to go.

"No. You are going and that's final. If it will make you feel better I'll accompany you."

Heck no! Double the humiliation.
"Noooooooo...." I whined.

"Yeeeeeeeess.." she replied back in a higher tone mimicking my voice.

Someone knocked on the door. The door is a little bit half way open. Scott entered the room slowly and his eyes were closed. Why?

"Can I open my eyes now?" He ask.

"Are we playing hide and seek Scott? Why did you not tell me. Wait don't open your eyes! I did not hide yet!" I excitedly get up from the couch and quickly scan the office of Jisoo.

Where can I hide. Bathroom and private room are too obvious. I land my gaze on Jisoo who is looking at me blankly. Aha! I know where I can hide. Scott will not see me at all. Jisoo's expression changed from blank to curious when she saw me smile deviously. I walked towards her and I saw her face became amused when I pushed her chair a little bit backwards. Her eyes widened when she saw me go down on my knees and crawl under her table. I sat comfortably then reached out to her chair to pull her chair back to its original place. I peek out and Jisoo's face is red. Is she blushing? For what? Because I am near her knee and upper leg? Maybe she is ticklish and she doesn't want me to know. God these people are so weird.

Jisoo cleared her throat I don't know why but I think when Scott heard her do that he opened his eyes. "mam are you alright? You're a little bit flushed. And I swear I heard the voice of Ms. Ruby Jane." I can hear Scott ask Jisoo.

"Yes I am. What do you need Scott. And Jennie apparently thought you were playing hide and seek."

"Oh I see. Okay I'll look for her later. These are the contracts that we sent to the company that we will acquire for $35 million their lawyer already checked the whole contract and they will send the signed copies this afternoon or tomorrow morning-" I spaced out when they started talking about mergers, contracts etc. I got distracted by a loose thread on Jisoo's
pants near her upper leg.

I reach out and try to tug it. I can feel Jisoo's leg stiffen and I heard her
breath hitch. She closes her legs on my hand to stop me from removing the
loose thread.
Hihihi. Jisoo got shy. So cute.

Nope. I need to remove that it doesn't look good. With determination I push her legs apart and kneel so I can see clearly where the loose thread started. Thank God her table is big so Scott can't see me. I leaned over her leg to search for it. Aha! The thread is in the inner upper side of her upper leg. Gotcha!

I brush my hand on her inner thigh which elicits a moan from Jisoo? Or
maybe she is clearing her throat again and I just thought she was moaning? I thug the thread repeatedly and I accidentally brush near her crotch but hey I got the thread removed.