Bonus Chapter 4🩷

JENNIE POV

I am so excited! To Jisoo's shock I woke up after just one kiss. I think she is disappointed. She even insisted that I should just pretend to sleep so she can give me more kisses.

I am really tempted but today is family day to our kid's school. I need to get ready early.

After so many years of being together we still are showering together. I drag Jisoo inside the shower. To save the earth and water. Of course Jisoo tried to convince me to do other things but I promised her if we won this family day I'll give her more than what she wants.

She became determined real quick. That's my girl!

She fixed my hair in a pony tail. She bought a pink ribbon just for this occasion. She also fixes Ella's hair so we can match. We look so cute together.

Jisoo, Liam and all my kids are all very protective of Ella. I swear whoever attempts to date Ella will be near death after my kids are done with him/her. I don't even think that they will meet Jisoo and Liam alive. My poor princess.

"Princess can you please repeat what mama, uncle Liam and your brother & sisters always tell you?"

"No one is good enough for me. I am always mama, uncle Liam and my siblings's princess. If a boy or girl approaches me I'll break their face." Ella
repeated wholeheartedly. At a young age Jisoo let her memorize that repeatedly.

See? Too much like Jisoo. I swear I will help whoever wants to date my daughter. I will be on their side.

Their teacher told us to choose what our family color so without asking any of them I told them our family will be pink.

Without their knowledge I ask the MIB to find someone that customize shirts. I secretly go to the shop. With my kids  it is really hard to escape.

I chose the shade of pink that I want. I told them to print team Kim/ Manoban at the back of the shirt.

At the front I told them to print chibi face of our family. Hihihi. It is so cute.

When it was delivered I distribute it one by one. They opened it at the same time.

"Jennie this angle is not my angle! I have so many selfies baby sis I could have sent a picture that I look so much better." Liam exclaimed.

Jisoo and my children are clearly horrified. They don't like it.
I knew it.

No Jennie don't cry. Hold your tears. Oh no I can't hold it. Why we can't suck the tears back to our eyes?

I know Jisoo notices that I am about to cry that's why she rushed to my side and console me.

"Love don't cry. It is beautiful really I love it. Our kids love it right?" I saw our kids nodded immediately.

"Mommy I love it I swear." Parker said.

"It's beautiful, mom but I agree with uncle Liam I have a much better picture than this." Gabriela said.

Jay already wears her and Ella is struggling to wear hers so Rosie assisted her.

Grey is still staring at her shirt. She shrugged her shoulders and wears it. She stand up and walk towards me and said "Mommy it looks good doesn't it?" She turns around so I can see the back.

"If it will make you happy mommy I'll even wear it everyday." Grey added.

"No. No. Don't cry mommy!" Grey exclaimed.

To my delight and to Jisoo's surprise Grey pushed Jisoo aside and replaced her mama in comforting me.

It made me giggle that Grey is big enough to shove her mam. Jisoo JR is no longer a junior. Jisoo scowls at Grey. She attempted to push Grey back but our children rush towards me and they engulf me in a group hug.

Jisoo narrowly missed falling on her butt again. All of my kids talks at the same time and I can't understand what they are saying.

Jamila and Ella are attached to my legs. Parker's arm is wrapped on my arm and murmuring words that I can't clearly hear. Gabriela was massaging my shoulder like a coach in a boxing match and Grey's arm was wrapped around my waist.