Chapter 32: IG official

Did Jisoo just kiss me?
She did right?
I am not imagining it? Provided that it was just for a second but she did. I WAS sleepy before but I am awake now.
Wide eyed I look at Jisoo. I was trying to form some words but she leans down again and kiss me.
Tsup.
"Jis-"
Tsup. Another kiss.
"What ar-"
Yep you guessed it she kissed me again.

When she was leaning again I pushed her face away from me.

I sit up properly and face her. Her face looks ridiculous like I kick her puppy.

"You don't like it?" The heck? Of course I do! I am not THAT crazy!

And what's with that tone? I've never heard of Jisoo using that tone, to me she
sounds like a child who's going to cry.

Thankfully we arrive at her house and I remove my seatbelt. She is still sitting and staring at me with her teary eyes or is the light in the car just playing with my eyes? Maybe. Jisoo teary eyed? Impossible.

I unbuckle her seatbelt and go around the car. To her employees shock I dragged her to our room. Yes OUR room. I already consider this house as my home.

I let her sit on the bed and she is looking at her hands now.

"Jisoo look at me."
No response.
Tsk.
To her surprise I sat on her lap and grabbed her face between my hands and
looks at her straight in the eyes. Greyish blue to brown.

I kissed Jisoo. Just a peck.
She is wide eyed. Then I did not give her time to retort I kissed her in the lips again and again and again.

"Does that answer your question?" Jisoo nodded.

She started to lean again but I pushed her face away.

"What love! I thought you liked it." She protested.

"I do! but you know this is my first kiss and I am inexperienced so we should slow down. I don't want to embarrass myself when it turns out I am a bad kisser.

"Never."

I need to research on this. I'll go to the library on monday after work. I hope there is a book titled Kissing for dummies.

Maybe I'll ask the 3 musketeers "3M" for short. yep. I gave a nickname to Scott, Han and Minho.

I don't want to embarrass myself. I want to be ready when we go to the next stage of our relationship. What is the next stage? We already hug, hold hands, kiss and what is next? I'll include it in my research too.

I kiss her cheeks and then get up to take a shower because I got exhausted with our date.

"Where are you going?"

"Getting ready for bed. You should too."
After showering I wore another set of my silky PJ's and went to the bed immediately.

This day was so fun but really tiring.

Next day
8am

Sunday. I hate this day. You know why? Because the next day is monday. I gotta work again. Sigh.
Today I decided to go to my apartment to get my things. Not all. Just the important ones.

I dress casually a plain black hoodie courtesy of Jisoo's closet and I partnered it with leggings.

Jisoo is still sleeping. It is a miracle that I successfully untangle myself from het limbs without waking her up.

I went out of the house without anyone noticing me. I wave goodbye at the guard at the gate. He just nods at me. I walk for at least 25 minutes before I see civilization. No kidding the area where Jisoo lives is a little bit secluded. Heck 10 minutes of that is just walking past her property.