Chapter 33: Save the Planet

JENNIE'S POV

As expected after our breakfast at the hotel paparazzi was waiting outside the hotel. Fortunately the MIB is waiting outside the hotel to ward them off.
I was worried for a second because I know that they will take a picture and post it online and people will judge me but I realize they can do or say whatever they want because in the end I only care what Jisoo thinks.

Jisoo also assures me that my face will not be plastered on the tabloids because she has connections whatever that "connections" means. We stopped at IKEA to buy some mattresses for the shelter. Since my savings is with me already why not.

I buy 20 pieces of single mattresses and some cleaning supplies for the shelter. Jisoo was only following me and she is the one who is asking the sales person on where I can buy the things I need.

The voices of all the sales people we talk to are shaking. Even if Jisoo was wearing casual clothes she is still intimidating.

We roam IKEA for I don't know how long. I just admire all the different furniture and unique light fixtures. When we went to the cashier I knew that Jisoo will insist on paying it but I glare at her to stop her from saying anything.

I paid the cashier from my stash of money that I place - ehem -on my bra of course. I can feel that the woman beside me will start to nag again. I ignore her glare from my side until we went back to the car. Once I am settled I immediately kissed her on her lips to stop her from nagging. Jisoo shuts up immediately.

So that is the solution. Kiss her to prevent further complications. Good to know. I loop my right arm to her left arm and lean my head on her shoulder. I'll just rest my eyes since I woke up early this morning.

I woke up suddenly when I felt the jarring halt of the car.

"Didn't I tell you to drive slowly Blake?"
"I am sorry mam."

"You can sleep more love. We will eat later."

I become suddenly awake. You just ate 2 hours ago Jennie. That is Breakfast now it is lunch. So shut it.

"Eat later? No. You are very wrong. We should not delay eating our meal." I unbuckled my seat belt and did not wait for Jisoo to open my side. Delay eating just to sleep?Letting the meal get cold so that I can sleep? Tsk. What at propestorous thought. Food is life Jisoo!

I walk inside the house and go straight to the dining room. As soon as I sat down on my seat the maid laid out a whole roasted chicken, some mash potato, salad, there are also chocolate muffins and a pitcher of sweet tea, lemonade and water. Before I can serve myself Jisoo is already beside me cutting the leg and
thigh part of the chicken and place it on my plate. She also scoops some salad and move the muffin plate near me.

"What do you want to drink love?"

"Sweet tea please."

She then proceeded to pour a glass of sweet tea and placed it on my right side.

After serving my food that's the time she sat down on her seat and get some food for her. That is the most remarkable thing about Jisoo. Everytime that she is
with me she always puts me first. She always serve my food, helps me in everything even if it is just menial things she is always there to help me.

We finish eating our lunch and I decided to change my outfit to some shirt and shorts. Jisoo also changes her clothes into a comfortable one and she is sitting on
our bed.

"It is only 2 pm love. What do you want to do?"

"Can we play?"

"Sure what do you want to play?"