Chapter 44 Spongebob

JENNIE'S POV

"Love."

Noo!! I still want to sleep! I ignore Jisoo and turn my body to the left to hopefully catch more sleep.

"Love." This time she starts tapping my arms and slightly shaking my body to wake me up. I hit her hand away from my arm like a pesky fly. I heard her chuckle.

"Love you need to wake up. We are going to be late."

"Noooo." I whine in protest.

She then proceeded to kiss my whole face. When she saw that I am not reacting at all she decided to play dirty. Jisoo started tickling me.

Motherfreaker!
"Stooooppp!" I begged.

"I'll stop if you wake up."

"I'm awake! I am awake!" I roll on the other side to get away from the evil hands of Jisoo.

"Finally awake love?"

I grumbled as I untangled myself from the duvet.

"Love?" I ignore her.

"Are you ignoring me love?" Yes I am. You sleep a terrorist.

"Silent treatment? Well in that case." I suddenly became airborne. Jisoo lift me and carry me to our shower stall.

"You know that I let you oversleep love right? It is already 9am love. We should be at the office an hour ago."

"I am still sleepy."

"It is your fault. I told you to stop watching another episode of spongebob but you still whine and say 'last one episode Jisoo I promise' "

"It is also your fault because you let me watch it. And you gave in to my request so you are partly at fault. And you know I can't operate your humongous TV. You can just turn it off and I can never open it." I rebutted.

"Fine. Fine. Blame it on your poor girlfriend."

Poor girlfriend my butt.
She set up the temperature and pressure of the shower while I was sulking. Like a child that needed assistance. She carefully removed my pajamas but leave my underwear on.

Jisoo proceeded to meticulously wash from on top of my head to the tip of
my toes. Jisoo is even started humming the opening song of spongebob. It made me so excited so I sang with her. Sulking forgotten silent treatment abort!

"Are you ready kids? (Aye, aye Captain)
I can't hear you (aye, aye Captain)
Ooh
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
(Spongebob Squarepants)
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
(Spongebob Squarepants)
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
(Spongebob Squarepants)
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
(Spongebob Squarepants) ready?
Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants"

As we finish the song Jisoo already finishes washing my body. she wrapped one fluffy towel on my body and another on my hair.

"Go to the closet love and wear you clothes that I prepare then I'll come and fix your hair. We are running late already."

"Aye.aye! Captain!" I saluted her then ran to the walk in closet. Being careful to not slip on the floor because it will be embarrassing. I wear the clothes as instructed. Apply some deo on my armpits then I am done.

I ignore the lotions on the vanity because I can. Applying moisturizer is a hassle. My skin is still dry anyway. I patiently wait for Jisoo. She came after 5minutes and she is wearing a navy blue suit.