Chapter 42:BJ

JENNIE'S POV

I went to Jisoo's office, skipping. We did not see each other this lunch because she was out of the office scaring God knows who.

I already finished my work so I told my friends that I am going to Jisoo's office which they agreed and told me some information I needed to ask Jisoo because I am a little bit confused.

Flashback

"Hey I already delivered all the documents so can I go to Jisoo?"

"No problem baby girl as if we can forbid you to see our BOSS. Say hi to our boss for me and could you just give her a good head? So her coldness might decrease just a little bit. She always scares the shit out of me even if She is just standing." Minho said.

Han suddenly hit Minho in the head "The heck?! Do you want to get fired?"

"What?! It is true! She is sexually frustrated that's why she is always angry! A good blow job will fix that."

Blow job? What kind of work is that? I'll ask Jisoo later.

"Just ignore him Jennie. Go on Girl. We will manage."

End of flashback

I reach the Olympus floor and wave at the receptionist here the blonde one. As usual she still ignores me maybe she needs some blowjob also?

Scott saw me and nodded. It means Jisoo's door is not closed. I slid her door slowly and saw her standing with her back on me. She is talking on her phone.

I closed her door quietly and went towards her table. I sat on his rolling chair and slowly snaked my arm around her waist.

She got surprised thinking who the freaking fudge will hug her waist but
immediately smiled when she saw I am the one who hugged her.

I don't think anyone will try to attempt to hug her without her permission. I mean they can try.

She was so into her conversation that she even did not feel my non existent presence. How can she feel it Jennie if it is non-existent as you say? Hmppff the voice in my head is always rude.

Jisoo made a sign for me to get up from the chair which I protested because her chair is so comfortable. I can sleep on this chair for hours. I am still convincing her to buy me this same chair to place it downstairs but she still refuse.

She arched a brow and she placed her phone on the table. I was shock because her phone suddenly speaks.

Cellphones can speak now?

"Mam the trend in the stock market will gradually decline so buying from The company is not favorable to us."

Heck he sounds gibberish to me. I did not understand anything from his statement.

Is Jisoo deaf? Why is the volume of her call so loud? When I entered her office I did not hear any sound coming out from her phone. Or maybe I AM the one who is going deaf?

Jisoo lifted me from my seat and carried me to her couch.

"Do what I told you Gerard and stop giving me your unsolicited opinion." Then she ended the call.

She went back to me and she lied on my lap.

"Are you tired?" I ask as I weave my hand through her soft hair.

"A little bit. What did you eat for lunch love? I am sorry I did not eat with you because my meeting ran late. That fucker."

I giggle. Such a foul mouth.

"I ate a chicken burger with fries and water."

"How many Love?"

"One serving." She sat up and stared at me.

She holds my chin then moves my face sideways. She inspects my whole face. Oh no my dry skin God forbid my pimples on my cheek she will see it!

"Jennie tell me are you alright? Are you not well?"

"I am feeling okay."

"Then why only one serving love? That is not enough for you."

I don't know if I'll be insulted or what.

"Tell me what you drank."