Chapter 55: The pre-nup

JENNIE'S POV

After our vacation we went back to the states because Jisoo still has an empire to run which she is currently complaining about "What is the use of being a CEO if I can't even take a break peacefully. I should just fire their ass and-" Yup. Good luck to all the staff that called her this last 2 weeks.

To Jisoo's delight I went with her to the office. I mean I am now unemployed so I have more free time. I still wave and greeted all the staff that I recognize on the way to Olympus floor.

"Jisoo I'll visit Minho and Han first okay?" I asked her while walking towards her private elevator.

"Sure love. Hurry back."

I kissed Jisoo cheek then got off to the 15th floor. In 5 years some of the old staff are replaced or they are retired already so I really did not recognize some of them. Some staff stare at me openly. I am sure they are new. I opened the printing room and shouted. "I'm baaackkk!"

Both of my friends looked up and shouted. "Jennie!" They ran up to me and we did a group hug and spin around.

"Hey! You forgot me!" Chain said. He inserted himself in between Minho and Han. After he settled in we resumed our group hug. We stopped when I got a little bit dizzy from spinning around.

"I miss you guys! " I exclaimed.

"Wait!!" Han grabbed my hand.

"Is that a freaking engagement ring?!" He shouted.

"Yes!"

"Oh my God! Our Jennie is getting married!" Then we did another group
hug.

"You'll be divirginized finally!" Minho exclaimed.

"Well about that.." all three of them look at me curiously.

"You mean you already did the DID!" Minho shouted excitedly.

I shyly nodded.

"Our baby Girl is now a woman! I am so proud of you! So tell me Jennie. Is She big?" Minho whispers.

Big? What Big? Big heart? Big bird? Big Mac?

"What the fuck? She's still our boss Minho. If you want to fly out through the window of the 80th floor continues your line of questions." Chad warned.

"And Jennie it is Chase for the Nth time."

CHASE accusingly stare at me. Oops my bad. It is not my fault that I can't retain names with more than 4 letters. My limit is four letters with an exception for Jisoo.

"Okay okay. I'll stop."

Instead of working we just chatted for an hour before Chiz was called for his meeting in the accounting department.

"I'll go up now to the Olympus floor but I'll visit you again!Bye bye!"

"Bye baby Girl and congratulations!" They both shouted. I skip towards Jisoo's office.

Her blonde receptionist is still there and I still don't know her name. I mean I'll probably forget it after 5 minutes so what's the point of learning it.

Scott is not in his office so I went to Jisoo's. I knocked on the glass door and I heard the familiar whirling mechanic
sound her door was made whenever it was opening.

My ehem fiancè for real this time is in another meeting with Scott and another 2 older males maybe another business partner? I skipped towards Jisoo and sat on her lap.

"Hi love. " she kissed my cheeks.

I lean my head on her chest and focus my attention on her meeting.

"Like I said mam. It is much more safer if you have a pre-nuptial agreement in that way your assets will be secured if ever this doesn't work out." The older man who is slightly sneering at me said.