Chapter II : Get to know you

It was lunch time and the 2 friends got their lunch and went to sit with Seonghwa's friends.

When the 6 of them saw Hongjoong they grew silent.

-Hi guys.
-Hey. Said each of them.
-What happened? Why are you guys so silent? Did something happened?
-Nothing. Who is he? Asked San.
- Oh. I'm sorry. He is Hongjoong. My new friend.
-Hi. He said.
-Take a sit. Hongjoong put himself beside Seonghwa.
They ate in silence. They finished eating. Except for Seonghwa and Hongjoong. The rest of them went outside to spend their time in the warming sun.

After a while of eating and discussing different things they finished.

Suddenly Seonghwa closed his eyes. And hugged his tummy. Frowning.
Hongjoong saw his expression and mood changed so he asked him.
-Hey are you ok?
-I.. I think I'm on my heat.
-Heat?
-Yeah. It hurts bad.
-Do you need something?
-Can.... Can I-...... Lean in you?
-If that helps you. Of course.
Seonghwa gripped his stomach and put his head on Hongjoong's shoulder.

They stayed like this for a while but then suddenly Seonghwa flinched and whimpered in pain and put his head in the crook of Hongjoong's neck. And started to sob quietly.
-Hey, you are sure you're ok?
-N-No... It hurts.. Very bad.
-Should I take you to the infirmary?
-N-No. Please. Can we go back to the class?
-Yes. Come on.
Seonghwa wanted to get up but he let out a quick and silent scream when Hongjoong licked him up in Bridal style.
Seonghwa put his hands around Hongjoong's shoulder and neck and snuggled up in his chest.
-Are you comfortable?
- Yes. Thank you so much.
-Anytime, angel.
-Why are you calling me angel?
-Because you are one. You are cute and shy, and beautiful. Just like an angel.
-Thanks
-You're welcome.

They arrived in class and he put Seonghwa in his chair and he sat after Seonghwa snuggling in Hongjoong's chest.

Teh clasei Went normal Abd hard for Seonghwa. All day he stayed in class snuggled up in his friend's chest. Sometimes crying, sometimes sobbing. He even went to the bathroom like 3 times in a period to throw up.

Even his classmates told him to go home. But he said he will be ok.

After school Hongjoong took Seonghwa home and his mother insisted him to stay for dinner. He accepted. Unfortunately Seonghwa wasn't feeling well so his mother let Hongjoong have dinner in his son's room with Seonghwa.

The Omega didn't ate very much. Almost nothing.

His mom let Hongjoong stay over the night since. She was very busy. So it could help her if Hongjoong will look after Seonghwa.

-You should go to sleep.
- I can't. It hurts very bad.
-I'm gonna sleep right here on the floor and help you sleep.
-No. I'm not letting you sleep on the floor. I'm gonna sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed.
-Did you looked at yourself. You look like you gonna throw up anytime. You are pale. You look like your dying. Stay there. I can stay a night without sleeping. At the end I'm a vampire.
-Are you sure?
- Yes. Now sleep.
-Can you....... Join me. Like... Ya know.
-If you don't mind.
-No. Of course not.

Hongjoong got in bed and they cuddled till Seonghwa fell asleep. Hongjoong didn't sleep. He just stayed up all night and studied Seonghwa's features. And realized something. He only knew Seonghwa for a day but he already ended up in the same bed with Seonghwa cuddling the Omega to help him sleep. At this thought his heart skipped a beat. Ok skipped more beats.

The next day. Seonghwa felt a little better. Ignoring the fact that his stomach still hurts. They went to school. And now they were in their first period. When Seonghwa went to the bathroom. Hongjoong went with him in case something happens. But he only threw up. Ok, not even Throwing up is ok.

After the first period they went to lunch but Seonghwa didn't ate anything.

-Eat. He told Seonghwa.
-I can't. I will throw up again.
-No you don't. You have to eat something.
-I'm going to the bathroom.
-Wait. I'm coming with you.
After they left the rest started talking.
-They should get married.
-Im gonna ship them.
-Yunho you ship anyone. You even ship Jongho and Yeosang.
-What. Don't look at me like that. I'm right everytime.
-Well see.
-I bet my lunch they will end up together. Said Wooyoung.
- I bet 50 dollars they will unconsciously have sex. At the end Seonghwa is an omega. They get horny when they are on heat.
-Ok. Bet.
-The married couple is coming. Shut up. Said Mingi.
-Holy such hyung you look horrible. You sure it's just from the heat. Said San.
-This happens almost everytime. I'm tired.
- You should go home. You look like you're gonna die. Said Jongho.
-No I'm ok. Really.
-He is right. You should go home. I can't see you like that. Please, angel.
-No. I'm ok. Really. If something happens I'll let you know. I'm going to class.
-Ok. Rest a bit. I'm gonna take you something to eat later. If you're hungry.
-Ok. First thry are acting like they are a couple. And now... He calls him angel.
-The ship is selling.
-Yunho.... Shut the fuck up.
-Prepare to lose your next lunch Wooyoung-ie.
-We'll see.
-This means war.

Seonghwa was sitting in the class with his head on the desk crying silently. He hated it. He hated being vulnerable in front of others. Especially Hongjoong. He was independent. He could sort things out himself. So he got up and went to the bathroom. After almost 15 minutes he came back. He slowly sat down and put his legs up on the chair and out his head on his knees and stayed with his hands placed on his tummy. Sobbing quietly.

When the bell rang Hongjoong came back and out himself beside Seonghwa hugging him and saying nothing. Seonghwa hugged back and stayed like this till the teacher came.

Seonghwa asked for permission to go to the restroom. He got up and suddenly he felt dizzy and fainted then everything went black.

___________________

The second chapter... Enjoy.
❤❤❤