Chapter VIII: The feelings between us

It was already past 6pm and Hongjoong was still laying there admiring the Omega. He traced his thumb over th omegas's lips then he slowly approached... He wanted it. He wanted to kiss the Omega. But a part of him told him to not do it. Maybe the Omega didn't want to kiss a bloodsucker. He sighed and and gave up.

Seonghwa's breathe hitched and he slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his left and saw Hongjoong. He pouted and said.
-Hi... When did you come back?
-An hour ago. Did you cook?
-Y-yes.
-You know, you didn't have to.. I could've cooked too.
-I thought you are tired so I cooked something. I know you are tired with all this shits that happens to you. It's hard and stressing and cooking is the last thing you have to do when you come home.
-Thank you, Hwa.
-Anytime.
-How are you feeling?
-I'm fine. I'm better.
-Glad to hear. Did you ate?
-Y-yes..... I.... I ate..
-Surely? You sound like your lying.
-I ate... But not all.
-At least you ate.
-I'm sorry. I'm a bad Omega..
-Why?
-Because, I lied to you. And I didn't ate all of what you made me like you wanted.
-No, Hwa. You are not a bad Omega. I can't force you to eat. It's stupid. I don't want you to throw up everything sooner than your body wants.
-O-ok....
-Are you hungry?
-A little.
-Come.
-Oh, ok then.

The two made their way to the kitchen and ate... Seonghw ate a little of the dishes he made for Hongjoong.. It were for him. After he took like 3 full spoons he pushed the plate.
-I-Im done.
-You are still hungry, don't you?
-N-no...
-I can see it on your face.
-But.. It's your food. I've already ate mine.
-Seonghwa. I can't starve 3 months. You really need food. Take it.... Then he passed him back what he left unfinished.
-Thanks.
-Anytime. Now eat.
After dinner they took a shower(unfortunately not together 😏😔)

And now they were in Hongjoong's bedroom watching a film.

Suddenly Seonghwa's phone vibrated. He took it and saw a message from his mom.

                              Mom💖

Mom💖
Hi, honey.. I wanted to tell you that I'm coming back tomorrow. I miss you.

                                          Hi, mom. I'm glad.
                             I miss you too, see you❤
                                                  I love you❤

Mom💖
See you dear. I love you too.

Then he put back his phone and turned to Hongjoong who was stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

Seonghwa laughed making Hongjoong turn to him.
-What? He said still chewing on his popcorn.
-You look like you never ate popcorn before.
-I didn't... It's so good.
-I know. And I think I have to go back home. My mom will be home.
Seonghwa saw as Hongjoong's smiled turned into a pout.
-I'm sorry Joong.
-It's ok. You can come whenever you want.
-Thanks.
-Anytime. Anyway we should go to bed it's already late.
-But.. I'm not sleepy.
-I didn't ask. Now go to bed.
Seonghwa pouted and snuggled under the covers with Hongjoong.
-The popcorn is gorgeous.
-I'm glad-
-But not as gorgeous as you.
-Hongjoong, stop!
-No. I like to tease you. Your face is so cute when your blushing.
-Stop it. Ore else....
-Or else what?
-I..... I..... I'm gonna end you.
-You can't end me. But I can end you. In a unique way. Then he smirked.
-S-stop with your dirty jokes.
-You sound cheesy.. You sound like you like me or something. Now it was Hongjoong's turn to blush a deep shade of red. He closed his mouth and put his forehead on Seonghwa's.
-Hongjoong.. You don't like me.... Right?

Now Hongjoong knew there wasn't any turning back. He let his mouth open and the words he couldn't believe he will say left  his mouth.

-Maybe........ Maybe I do. But i-if you want we can still be friends. I mean. I will bury my feelings for you in a deep hole 5 meters under the ground and forget about the. I'm not forcing you to-
-Hongjoong it's ok... I don't know about my feelings for you yet. It's strange.. And I'm scared... Even though I was in other relationships before. I feel like at you is different and I want to think about it very clearly. But don't lose hope. It doesn't matter we aren't a couple.. I still love you. As a friend , as a brother.. As what you want. I think maybe I like you too. But I'm not sure myself. I'm sorry if I made you lose hope-
-It's ok. Really. I... I will wait for you. Another eternity.... I've waited 500 or more years .... I can wait how much you want.
-Thank you Hongjoong... It means a lot.
-No problem.... But I should thank you... That you didn't reject me. For me it means a lot.
They approached a little.... Now, only no more than 3 inches between them.
-Can I..... I just...
-I give you my permission. I trust you.

Then Hongjoong closed the distance between them with a slow but softly kiss full of unspoken feelings and words. Seonghwa didn't waste any seconds and responded the kiss.... Now the kiss was full of passion and love... They kissed like this for a long time till they parted away to breathe.. Pressing their foreheads together.

-This meant nothing... Said Hongjoong chuckling..
-Totally nothing. Said Seonghwa chuckling back. Then they shared another sweet kiss. And other.. Till sleep overtook them..

Now Seonghwa was more unsure of his feelings. But maybe... He was 90% sure he loved the beautiful vampire that was sleeping next to him... He wanted to tell him that he loves him.... But..... Then he thought again if he really liked Hongjoong.

His heart told him to kiss the shit out of the vampire but his brain told him. To wait. And wait till the best moment will come. But he was tired of waiting. He always made what his heart told him. He didn't give a fuck about what was his braing saying. He trusted his heart. For now not fully. But a big part.

And maybe... Just maybe.... He liked Hongjoong.

______________________________

I'm sorry I didn't upload another chapter yesterday.. But here. The next chapter. Enjoy ❤❤❤

See y'all