Chapter IX: My heart chose you

The next day.. Seonghwa woke up. Somewhere past 7am....Unfortunately he had to go back. He packed his necessities.. Like his phone, his charger and his one pair of sweat pants. He packed his things quietly to not wake up the vampire. But the first time Seonghwa got out of bed Hongjoong woke up. He just stayed there listening to the Omega moving around...

He stayed there and listened to Seonghwa moving around.

He stayed. And stayed..... Till he get bored.

He opened his eyes and saw Seonghwa looking at himself in the mirror.

He was scanning his belly. Hongjoong had to admit his belly was getting bigger and bigger. He frowned when he saw Seonghwa frowning too.

He knew Seonghwa was probably doubting himself.

Hongjoong broke the silence and said.
-You look gorgeous.
Seonghwa jolted when he heard him.
-You scared the shit out of me.
-I'm sorry. Don't you like how, you look?
-N-no.... I just......... It makes me feel imperfect. I feel like if I'm going outside people might tell me that I look like a half dead dog or something. I feel like shit and I look like shit. But I know tomorrow I have to go to school and everyone will tell me I'm a bitch or something... And-
-Stop it.... You look perfect.. You look so cute especially with your belly. You are gorgeous. Don't doubt it.
Then he went to Seonghwa and hugged him from behind and put his chin on his shoulder and made eye contact with Seonghwa in the mirror. Seonghwa broke the eye contact quickly and blushed. Now he was sure... He was sure he loved the vampire.... But... He wanted to take things slow.

His breathe hitched when he felt a cold pair of lips pressing on his hot neck.
-You look beautiful. He whispered in Seonghwa's ear.
The Omega blushed more and said.
-Thank you....
-Anytime. Then he kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom.

Seonghwa stood there and smiled like mad (in love) man.

He finished his packing and went down stairs..

He was staying on the couch.He was waiting for Hongjoong when suddenly a loud sound came from Hongjoong's room.

He wanted to God upstairs to see what happened, but the door opened and a angry Hongjoong was coming from his room with blood on his lips and mouth his fangs all out with blood red eyes and caring a dead body down stairs.. Seonghwa stayed there, not knowing what to do. He slowly got up and approached Hongjoong.

-Sit! He said with a deep voice.
Seonghwa immediately obeyed him and sat down.

He heard the kitchen sink , but he just stayed there waiting for Hongjoong.

Hongjoong came and threw himself on the couch.

-Are you ok? What happened? Said Seonghwa worried.
-The question, is if you're ok.
-I'm ok.. What happened?
-The shit came for you.
-F-for me?
-Yes. The fucker said something, like someonr will come for you and end you.. He said breathless. I won't let him. I won't let anyone hurt you.
-Thank you. Did he tell you who is he?
-No. I don't care. If there are more I won't hesitate to make them a rug.
-Thank you.
-Anytime.

They stood there in silence for some long minutes, then Seonghwa put his head on the vampires shoulder... After he made a little comfortable on his shoulder... Then he got up looking at Hongjoong who was looking thoughtful... Seonghwa slowly got her him and quickly pecked him on the lips, Hongjoong widened his eyes and looked at Seonghwa who was blushing like crazy and smiling wide.

Then Hongjoong smiled and got closer the Omega and kissed him sweetly on the lips... Hongjoong put his head in the crook of Seonghwa's head... They stayed like this for a minute then he kissed his neck and got up from the couch and lifted Seonghwa from the couch in bridal style.

-Hongjoong.. What's wrong with you. Let me go... He said laughing hardly.
-I'm to energetic.
-I see..

Seonghwa put his arms around his neck and slowly put his legs around Hongjoong's waist, and Hongjoong quickly lifting him by his tights. They looked in each other's eyes with smiled on their faces.
-You have the most beautiful red eyes I've ever seen. Then kissed his forehead.
-Your blue eyes are so beautiful like the sky... Everytime I look at your eyes I'm getting lost in them... Then he lovingly kissed his lips. They shared another sweet kiss.

-Hongjoong. I have to go.
-Ok.. I love you....
-I...... I-I.... L-lov-
-You don't have to say it. I just want you to know that I love you. Say it when you are ready, and sure about your feelings.
-Thank you.

They kissed one last time. Then Seonghwa made his leave.

He had to admit... He felt like crying. He didn't know what he did to deserve such a perfect man. No one ever told him... I'll let you think about it... Or..... I'll wait for you.. Or... We will take it slow.... He felt like he didn't deserve this perfect man... He loved, him... He really did... But when he wanted to say it... His words would get caught in his throat , and nothing will leave his mouth... But at least he knew Hongjoong was waiting for him... But at one time.. He will get tired of waiting.... So he had to think quickly and right.... He will think about it another day... Today he was going home, to spend time with his mother.

As time passed by, Seonghwa's mother arrived and now they were watching some show they were used to watch, very long time ago.They were eating a fish his mother and him made.... As they were eating, Seonghwa started to feel nauseous.

-I'm going to the bathroom.. I'll be back.
-Everything, alright?
-Y-Yes.
-Ok.

Seonghwa, went upstairs and threw up.
His mom realized that he took pretty long... She went upstairs, opened the bathroom and saw a pale Seonghwa staying curled up in a ball with his hands on his lower abdomen.

-Omg, dear... Did something happen?
-I'm.. I'm just, nauseous. That's all.
-You look, bad. You are bad. Did you ate something that you didn't like?
-N-no.
-Are you in your heat. You smell strange..And also... I can feel a foreign smell... What did you do? She said Sternly.
Seonghwa widened his eyes, knowing he can't hide, not lie.

-M-Mom.... I-I can e-xp-plain.
-Then explain.
-You know like 2 months ago. When I went to a classmates birthday party, with my ex-boyfriend.
-Yes?
-I... I w-was drunk. I didn't one what I was doing.. And... I eneded up.... Pregnant. He said whispering pregnant, hoping his mother won't hear.
-You are pregnant!?
-I'm sorry.. I... I.... He said and slowly he started to cry.

His mom went beside him and huggged him tight.
-Please don't leave me... Like he did.
-I won't, sweetheart. I never will. I'm with you we are going through this together. Plus  you also have your friends. And that hot guy, Hongjoong that you are talking about.
Seonghwa's cheeks redened..
-Mom, stop it.
-Why? I've never seen such a beautiful, boy. Since I married your father. Do you like him?
-Maybe?
-Off, honey. Don't hide it.
-Ok. Maybe I like him.
-Did you guys kissed or something.
-Mom!
-I'm just asking.
-Yes. We did.
-Oh. I can't chair to meet him again.
-Your such a tease.
-Ok. Enough with boys. Let's finish eating, then I'm gonna shove medicine up your throat. By the way.. I'm so happy, for you.. But aren't you to young?
-I'm going to be ok mom. Trust me.
-Ok. I'll trust you. This time.
-Thanks.
-Do you really like Hongjoong.. Or it's just because he is handsome? I don't want you to suffer gain over a shithead.
-No, mom. I'm sure. I love him. With all my heart.
-So there is a chance of you 2 getting married.
-Mom!
-Ok, ok. Let's go. I'm sorry.

They spent their last hours together, before going to sleep.

Seonghwa barely slept that night. He was used to sleep in the vampires cold embrace. All the night his mind drifted to Hongjoong. Thinking about their moments, together.

-I love you Hongjoong. He whispered.

______________________

Sorry, for taking to long.

The day I was waiting for came.

'Youth' MV... Was INSANE. STREAM IT FOR A BETTER LIFE ❤❤❤❤