Chapter V: Trust me

-Get your hands of him. Fucking dog. Yelled a voice. A foreign one but in the same time a known voice. It was him.

Hongjoong....

The wolf turned to Hongjoong and groweled loudly. But Hongjoong didn't move a finger. Then the wolf ran to him and wanted to throw himself on the vampire but Hongjoong caught him by his neck and throw him into one of the cave's walls burying the wild deep into the wall. Seonghwa widened his eyes at that. He knew v ampures were strong, but not like this.

Hongjoong's eyes we're a blood red color and his face frowned, anger plasted on his face. He went to the wolf and beat him up how you should beat someone. The wolf slowly got up and ran as fast as he could just to get rid of the vampire. Hongjoong then went to Seonghwa. Without wasting any second he picked the omega up in bridal style and exited the cave. Hongjoong was still angry so the little omega said nothing.

Like 10 minutes passed and Hongjoong asked Seonghwa out of nowhere:

-Why did you ran?
-I-I....
-You could've died there. That wolf could've mark you. You are not thinking straight. You want to die so badly?
-I-Im...... Sorry.
-Apologizes won't change what you did. Its dangerous here. He said still emotionless.
-I-In, S-sorry... I'm sorry, you had to come all the way here for me. I understand if your mad. I just couldn't let them see me like this. It's disgusting to show strangers how weak you are. I'm sorry. I'm disgusted with myself. You didn't have to come. Maybe I deserve a horrible life. Maybe I don't deserve having a child. Maybe the universe hates me and wants me dead.... Like everyone..... You and my friends.... Are the only one who gives a fuck about me. In rest... Everyone, now probably think I'm a bitch. They thinked I've probably fucked withe everyone in this school and I ended up pregnant. Then tears started to stream down his face. Hongjoong heard how Seonghwa thinked himself of. He didn't liked the way Seonghwa was taking about himself.

-Stop. Said the vampire in a stern voice. Stop talking about yourself like this. You deserve a child even though you weren't expecting one. You don't deserve to be called a bitch. You are not a bitch. You are the most smartest and most beautiful omega I've ever met. You are so caring, sweet and loyal to your friends. You even help the others that hurted you. You are so pure. I don't understand how easily can you say those things about yourself.

By now Seonghwa was smiling and wiping his tears from his face. Then he suddenly froze when he felt a small kiss on his forehead. He closed his eyes and leaned in Hongjoong's small kiss. He smiled to himself and snuggled up in Hongjoong's chest and soon... He fell asleep. Hongjoong didn't took Seonghwa back to school. He took him to his house.

He eneterd the big Appartament and went upstairs and put Seonghwa slowly in his bed. He covered the omega in 2 kinds of blankets since outside was getting colder. He again kissed him, on the tip of his nose and put himself under the blankets then went to Seonghwa and hugged him by his waist and kissed hi neck. And sooner than expected he fell asleep.

Maybe, just maybe..... For the first time he thinked of Seonghwa more than a friend. But he wasn't sure himself if his feelings for the omega.

Hongjoong suddenly woke up when he felt the bed moving a little. He looked and saw Seonghwa whimpering and frowning.

He turned Seonghwa, and hugged him tight. Seonghwa snuggled up in the vampires chest and started to breathe heavily. Hongjoong noticed it right away and started to caress his hair and suddenly Seonghwa jolted awake. He looked at the foreign surroundings and started panicking.

-Seonghwa. Seonghwa relax. It's all right. Then he hugged the omega.

Seonghwa felt nauseous and said.