Chapter XV: Make you mine

(I can't believe I'm doing this... Smut, I will put some ***** to warn in case you don't wanna read it.)

The next day. Hongjoong and Seonghwa spend their morning, playing with the baby. It was already past 12pm when Hongjoong got back from shopping. He just bought things for the baby, and something that wasn't on the list but with the occasion of Valentine's day he got Seonghwa a medium sized bouquet of the classic red roses.

As Seonghwa was putting the groceries in their place Hongjoong took the roses and went behind Seonghwa. When he turned around he looked up and saw Hongjoong handing h the roses. He stood there perplexed....

-Happy Valentine's Day. He murmured a pale pink colouring his cheeks. He was shy. Seonghwa thought.
-T-Thanks, Hongjoong. He took the roses and hugged Hongjoong tight.
-Of course. You deserve it. At least is Valentine's day.
-You didn't have to.
-Yes, I had to. Let's go on a date.
-R-really?
-Yes. Why?
-Who will take care of the baby?
-We, will. Just because we are going on a date this doesn't mean we can't take her.
-Ok. Go and change. You can't go on a date in sweatpants.
-Ok.

They went to change. And changed the baby in some warmer clothes. Since outside it was cold as fuck.
-Where are we going? Asked Seonghwa who was securing his seatbelt.
-Don't stress. I planned everything.
-Ok....

They arrived at a park. They got out if the car and went in the park.

As they were walking in the distance were some lights decorating the trees.

Seonghwa turned his gaze to Hongjoong who was smiling brightly.
-What's that?
-Go and see by yourself.
Seonghwa did as he was told. He was going deeper in the small like forest with Hongjoong following closely behind.

When he arrived there, on the grass was a blanket with a basket in the corner and lights covering beautifuly the trees.
-Hongjoong, this is gorgeous.
-You are more gorgeous.
-Shut up.

They sat there and enjoyed their snacks made by Wooyoung the master chef with the little help of Yunho and San but San only did worse so Wooyoung sent him to get ingredients. San only pouted and went for ingredients.

As time was passing by they ate and talked about everything and nothing.

It already passed 7pm and till they got home it will be 8pm. So they packed everything and went home.

When they got home they went to shower and washed the baby too, changed her clothes and put her to sleep. When the baby fell asleep. Seonghwa slowly got out and closed the door.

He went to their bedroom and closed the door.

When he turned around he found Hongjoong shirtless, his cheeks were a crimson red. He turned his gaze on the floor and sat himself on the bed.

Before he could get another word to say Hongjoong hovered over him and started kissing him hungrily. Seonghwa responder back but not with the same hungry kiss.

***********

Hongjoong disconnected their lips and moved them to the Omega's neck and planting open mouthed kissed, making Seonghwa whimper at the foreign feeling. Now he realised what Hongjoong wanted to do. But nor he protested.

In no more than 10 second Seonghwa was completely naked in front of a naked Hongjoong.

They just started to kiss each other with the same roughness, and wildness.

Seonghwa felt Hongjoong hands on his inner thighs slowly spreading him open.

-Relax.
-O-ok.

Without warning he inserted a finger in Seonghwa making him whimper. Hongjoong felt Seonghwa was not relaxing, he started to tremble.
-Hwa, baby relax. Please.
-Ok. I'll try.

Hongjoong smiled and kissed the Omega's forehead.

Seonghwa started to relax, and the pain slowly became pleasure.

Hongjoong smirked and inserted another finger and started to move them, making Seonghwa moan.

After someinutes Seonghwa felt he was close, but when he was about to release Hongjoong took out his fingers from Seonghwa's hole making him whimper.
-Joong, I was close. Stop teasing.
-I like to teas you. You look gorgeous.
-Stop.
-Never, he whispered seductively in Seonghwa's ear.
He slowly hovered over Seonghwa and without saying anything he entered Seonghwa.

Seonghwa moaned louder. And covered his mouth.
-Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear you. Your moans are music to my ears. You have no idea what you are doing to me, love.

He started to move slowly making Seonghwa moan softly making Hongjoong groan.

The vampire became rougher thrusting deeper in Seonghwa, Seonghwa just moaning louder.
-Hongjoong, I'm gonna..
Hongjoong hearing he slowed down to tease Seonghwa.
-Hongjoong, don't tease-ahh.
-Shhh. You don't wanna wake the baby, do you?
-You filthy vampire.
Hongjoong just smirked and started to move faster again making Seonghwa lose his mind.

Hongjoong was driving him insane.

Without warning Seonghwa came on himself and the sheets.

Not long after Hongjoong came inside Seonghwa filling him up.
Hongjoong slowly exited Seonghwa making him whimper at the sensitivity.

***********

They cleaned themselves and went back to the bed.

-I love you, my angel, my love, my everything. Whispered Hongjoong.
-I love you too, your Majesty.
Hongjoong just snorted a laugh and smirked side-eyeing Seonghwa.
-Stop it.
-No. I want to tease you.

Hongjoong smiled and started to tickle Seonghwa's sides making him laughter till tears formed in his eyes.
-Ok, ok I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Stop.
-Don't call me like that. Clear?
-Yes, yes. Now sleep.

They kissed one last time before cuddling and staying like this and hour or so. They lost track of time.

But when the clock hit 3am...They fell asleep in each other's arms.

______________

Next day... The couple started their day with a crying baby.

The best way to start your day.

But the worse thing, was that they didn't know why she was crying. She ate, she was changed..... They tried everything but nothing worked.

They tried to make her laugh or smile. But guess what..... It didn't work.

As she was crying Seonghwa saw that she has some small fangs...... Wait, fangs!!!

-Hongjoong!?
-Yes?
-Why does, she has fangs?
-Because, she is werewolf?
-No, she has fangs, like a vampire.
-How do you know, it's not werewolf?
-Because, they are sharper like vampires have.

They started to argue over nothing, they suddenly stopped when they heard the baby was laughing. They breathed in relief, and started to play with the baby to help her forget about her Thootache.

____________

I can't believe I wrote smut with a straight face like they weren't fucking. Holy duck.

I'm sorry I didn't update I had lots of tests and projects and shits.

Enjoy😆🥰🥰