Chapter XIV: Red moon's choice

The next day. Hongjoong woke up. But Seonghwa was still sleeping. He slowly got out of the bed, did his routine and went to the baby's room. He entered slowly and saw the baby playing with one of her toys. Hongjoong smiled and slowly lifted her. He looked in her eyes. Something was off. Her eyes weren't blue anymore. They were red.
-I will ask Seonghwa about it later.
He went down and took her small bottle and fed her.

After she finishes Hongjoong put her slowly in the small bed next to the couch.

He went to make breakfast.

____________

Seonghwa slowly woke up and rolled himself on the right side of the bed meeting an empty spot. He got up, and saw Hongjoong was no longer there. Only a delicious smell of food. He went to the bathroom, did his routine and went down stairs. He went to the living room finding the baby sleeping in her small bed next to the couch.

He kisses her forehead and went to the kitchen. He found Hongjoong there focusing himself on his phone.

Seonghwa wanted to say something but Hongjoong groaned and let his phone fall on the island's counter then he let his head fall on his arms. Then he groaned again.
-What happened?
-Evyone knows I'm the prince. He said with a muffled voice.
-Can you repeat?
-I said, everyone in the school knows I'm the long lost prince.
-Ok... And?
-He went to Seonghwa and hugged his arm tight then started to mimic the girls from the school with a high pitched voice.
-Hongjoong-ah is that right that your the prince. Omg. Would you like to stay with us and make your brain a total soup and annoy me.. Oh yeah. Of course why not.

Seonghwa just started to laugh at Hongjoong.

-You are something.
-Thanks. I'm glad I only have to see them the next week. And then. Summer holiday.
-It can't be so hard.
-It is. Ok. I have a plan. Then he climbed on the counter. I will change my name. And go to see the world. I will become a pirate and-
-Hongjoong, stop. And get off the counter. He says laughing.
-You are jealous that I'm not taking you. Well. Surprise I'mma take you too.
-Hongjoong pirates don't exist anymore.
-Then I will only go and see the world.
-You are crazy.
-Thanks. Now let's eat. It's getting cold.
-Ok.
-Did you-
-Yes I fed her.
-Thank you so much.
-No problem. I'm happy to do it.
-I don't know what I did to deserve you.
-I don't what Kim Hongjoong did to deserve Park Seonghwa.
Seonghwa only giggled and hugged Hongjoong by his neck before kissing him gently.

While they were eating Hongjoong remembered that the baby now had red eyes.
-Hwa?
-Mhmm?
-Since when the baby has red eyes?
-What do you mean?
-She has red eyes.
-H-How?
-I don't know.
-Maybe... We should ask someone.
-I have a classmate. He knows like everything about werewolfs and red moons and others. Maybe he can help us. Said Seonghwa.

After they ate they got ready and went to(The name is random) Minhyuk's house.

They knocked at the door. After 2 minutes Minhyuk opened the door.
-Oh. Hey. Can I help you with something?
-Actually yes. Said Hongjoong.
-Come in. Please.

Then they entered.
-Make yourself comfortable. You guys want something to eat or drink?
-No. We are ok. Thanks.

Minhyuk seated himself and looked at the two.
-So.. What happened?
-Well. You know everything about werewolfs and red moons and things right?
-Yes. And?
-We, kinda have some questions.
-Ok. Spit it.
-Well. You know I was pregnant and the child was mine and Kyumgmin's.
-Yes I heard.
-Well. Uhmmm. Now the baby kinda doesn't have any features of Kyumgmin's. And she has blue eyes. Now they are red.
-Well. Uhm. Did you guys done something?
Seonghwa's face went red.
-Uhm.. N-no.. No. We didn't.
-It's just that she doesn't look like him.
-You went through red moon, right?
-Yes.
-The red moon caused this.
-H-How?
-Well. Logically the red moon made you two soulmates. But you were pregnant with Kyumgmin's baby.
-Yes.
-Well. Let's say the moon didn't really liked it. The red moon didn't accepted this. I'm the darkest nightmares she was supposed to die.... But.... Trust me or not the moon changed in any way possible the baby.
-Oh. Oh my....
-This is why you felt nauseous and had fever and other.
-Oh.. Thank you. Really.
-Anytime.
-Wait.
-Yes?
-Then... Why does she has red eyes? They were blue.
-Well. It was a matter of time. Before her eyes changed with red ones.
-Ok. But who's features she has?
-Her red eyes and other features are and must be Hongjoong's.
-W-What!?
-Yes. Practically. The baby is yours and Hongjoong's.
-Thank, you. Thank you so much.
-I'm glad, I was helpful.
-You were really. How can I repay you?
-You don't need. But I would like to see the baby. Just if you guys want. I have so much time to meet her.
-Of course.
Seonghwa handed Minhyuk the baby. He looked at her and smiled.
-She is so beautiful. You guys are so lucky.
After some more minutes he handed the baby back to Seonghwa.
-Stay happy, and healthy. I wish you guys the best.
-Thank you. Take care.