Chapter III: Baby?

(Plot twist: I'm sorry for changing the story. But not in a major way.)

Hongjoong saw how Seonghwa fainted. In 0,1 seconds he ran at full speed to Seonghwa before his head could touch the floor. Everyone gasped in shock.

-Can I please take him to the infirmary?
-Of course. Go, go. The teacher told him. He picked Seonghwa up in bridal style and stormed out the floor.

He knocked at the infirmary door and unexpectedly a boy with blond little long curly hair.

-Hi. Can I help you?
-Yes, please. He fainted.
-Come in. You can place him on the bed.
-Ok.
-What's your name?
-Kim Hongjoong.
-Well. I'm Band Chan. You can call me Chan or Chris.
-Ok.
-Now let's see what happened.

Time flew by and Chan was typing something on his computer. Till he stopped suddenly.

-What happened?
-Did..... Did Seonghwa had any sexual contact?
-I-I d-dont know. Why?
-He..... He is....... pregnant.
-WHAT!? HE IS WHAT?
-I-Im pregnant?
-Y-yes... Said Chan with worry in his voice.
-N-no.... I can't.... I can't be.... Tears started to stream down his face. He got off from the bed and ran out the door.
-Seonghwa, wait.... I'm going for him.
Seonghwa ran.... Till he reached the school's roof. He was staring in the middle crying and watching the sun slowly setting.

-I-I can't be P-pregnant. There's no way.
-Why... Why is always me. Why have I to suffer. What will happen next.
-Nothing. He heard a whisper next to his ear. His breath got caught in his throat. But immediately calmed when he realized is Hongjoong.
-What do you mean. He whispered sobbing.
-Nothing will happen next.. You will have to take care of you and watch that cute thing grow inside you.
-I-Im scared...
-Why?
-I don't know. I'm scared that I won't be a good parent. And I'm gonna fail. And I don't even know who's the father of the child. I don't know if I will make it alone.
-You are not alone. You have me... Your friends. You are not alone and you will never be.
-Thank you.
-Anytime.
Then they shared a big hug and went back to their last class.

_____________

-Where are those two.... Said Wooyoung annoyed.
-I bet they are fucking. Said Mingi. But got a slap on his nape from Yunho.
-Ok. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
-Good.
-Hi. Sorry we are late... I went to the infirmary. Said Seonghwa
-Why. Did something happened?
-I fainted during class and Hongjoong bring me there... And I found out that I'm..... Pregnant. He said little lower.
-You are.... WHAT!? Screamed Wooyoung.
-Man, be a good guy and scream more quietly. Said Mingi.
-Right. Sorry. But how?
-I-I don't know. But I'm scared.
-You don't have to to.... You have us. Don't be afraid. We will be with you.
-B-But.. I don't want to be a bother or annoying for you guys.
-You will never be annoying. Said Yunho softly.
-Thanks. It means a lot. I love you guys.
-Eww. I think the thought of being a parent makes him sound like a proud mother. Said Wooyoung.
-Shut up. I can't wait for you to become a parent.
-I'm to irresponsible. I will be a parent when Mingi will confess he likes-.
-Shut up! Yelled Mingi.
-He likes what? Said Yunho.
-N-nothing. It's nothing. Panicked Mingi.
-Oh. Ok, then.
-You should go home Seonghwa. Said Hongjoong.
-He sounds like a worried boyfriend. I can't with them. Whispered Wooyoung in Yeosang's ear.
-I swear.
Little did the two know that Hongjoong could hear them. And he smiled to himself.
-So Hongjoong. Said Yunho.
-What are you? A werewolf? Alpha? Vampire, it half blood... Or you were a human once. I want to get to know you.
-Actually, I'm a vampire.
-Half blood? Interrupted Wooyoung. Mingi is also half blood.
Hongjoong laughed bitterly.
-Actually..... I'm pure blood.
-You are.... PURE BLOOD!? Yelled Wooyoung.
-Wooyoung. Bro learn how to talk in a quiet manner shorty.
-I'm not short. You are just to tall.
-If you say so.
-Ok, returning to what we were talking about. How the fuck are you pure blood. They dissapeard hundred years ago. ....... Wait.... How old are you?
-I turned 587 in November.
Wooyoung said nothing but choked on his drink. Everyone stared wide eyed at Hongjoong with their jaws touching the ground.
-Man. You are old as fuck. Said Mingi.
-Thanks, you reminded me of how old I am. Laughed Hongjoong.
-Sorry. I've never thought you were so...
-Old?
-Yeah. Sorry.
-No worries.
-Thanks. Now Seonghwa you will go home.
-But the classes aren't over yet-
-I don't care. Go home.
-No!... I won't go home.
-I've been warning you.
-What do you mean-
But before he could finish his sentence he was lifted up by his legs and thrown on Hongjoong's shoulders like a bag of potatoes.
-Hongjoong let me go!
-No. Till we don't reach home, I'm not gonna drop you.
-Hongjoong, please. Let me go.
-Offf. Ok.

Hongjoong dropped Seonghwa off his shoulders and quickly picked him up in bridal style.
Seonghwa puffed and pouted and threw hard his head on Hongjoong's chest and made himself comfortable till they reached Seonghwa's home.

________________

The time they reached home Seonghwa was asleep in Hongjoong's arms.

Hongjoong entered the house and put Seonghwa on the couch in the living room and covered him with a blanket and put many pillows to make the Omega more comfortable.

He put himself on a chair next to the couch and watched the Omega sleep.

After some good hours of sleeping the Omega woke up and saw Hongjoong sleeping on a chair. He smiled and watched the vampire sleep.

He slowly got up and went closer to Hongjoong and suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. But he stopped at kissing his right cheek.

-Thank you. He whispered.

__________________

Sorry for being late. I'm so sorry.

Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Stream MATZ for a way more better life ❤❤❤❤