Chapter IV: A new chapter of my life

Time was flying very fast. Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, days into weeks and weeks into months.

Today it was marked the first month of Hwa's pregnancy. At first it was very hard and tiring to wake up at every one hour all the night to throw up nothing. But he still threw up. Since his mother was busy with work and gone most of the nights and days. He couldn't even tell his mother that he was pregnant. He was scared. He was scared to tell her because anything could happen. Maybe his family would think of him being a bitch and disown him.

For now, he was glad that his mother wasn't home. And no one could ask him why was his belly getting a little bigger than last month.

Now, he was at the school's cafeteria with his group of friends. Each other busy with talking about new toppings, gossiping cuz why not and others just making stupid jokes about each other. He lifted his gaze from the food to see Hongjoong talking with Mingi, maybe about a very likeable topping, cuz he was sure he could see sparkles in his eyes, and his smile never leaving his face.

Without knowing he sighed loudly getting the attention from all. He looked up clueless about why did they stopped talking.

-What happened? Asked Wooyoung worried.
-I-Im fine.... I.... Just feel like throwing up but for the first time I feel like I've really ate something. And I'm tired. Said Seonghwa sleepy.
-Well, you can sleep. There are still 40 minutes till the breaks finish.
-Ok. Maybe a short nap won't hurt.
He instinctively put his head on Hongjoong's shoulder snuggling in his shoulder, then he closed his eyes and some minutes after he fell asleep.

Hongjoong looked at the sleeping Omega on his shoulder and smiled before he softly kissed his head then put his own head on Seonghwa's.

He knew that everyone from the table saw it, but he couldn't care less. Actually he was surprised that Wooyoung kept quiet and said nothing about it.

As the times passed by the bell rang announcing the students that the break is over.

Seonghwa jolted awake when he heard the bell ringing. Suddenly he felt nauseous and cleared a little his view before seeing Hongjoong's worried eyes. He suddenly paled and got up from his seat and ran.. While ran out he bumped into something... Rather someone.

-I-Im S-sorry. He said weakly.
-Where are you going so fast pretty boy?
Asked a deep voice.

Seonghwa sweared he heard this voice before. He looked up and widened his eyes at what he saw. It was him... The one who ruined his life. In any way possible. His ex-boyfriend...... Kyungmin(random name)

-I thought.... Y-You changed s-school? Why are you here?
-Well. I couldn't say goodbye without seeing my child. Right?
-Y-Your c-child? So it was you. How could you do this to me?
-We were drunk Seonghwa.
-No, your wrong. I was drunk.... You weren't even tipsy. You knew what will happen but you still went for it. You sick bastard. Do you realize what you did.
-I left you pregnant. And what? It's not like you cant make abortion.
-Do you realize, how stupid this sounds? You are crazy.
-You. Are. The. Same.
-What do you mean, Kyungmin?
-You are the same. You haven't changed a bit. You are the same annoying little omega. I can't believe I had to pretend I loved you 3 years!
-You didn't love me?
-How could I.....You are freaking annoying and impossible.
-I l-loved, you.. All this years. All those moments meant nothing to you but a joke?
-Look, I don't want to be an asshole but I didn't give a fuck about what was happening to you. Now I'm sorry but I have to go. Goodbye Seonghwa. Then he left.

Seonghwa felt something in him broke. All the nauseous feelings were gone but at what cost? To be replaced with the same feeling of sadness from 3 years ago. He looked at his surroundings.... Everyone was wat hing him. Now everyone knew. He saw his friends all of them having worried expressions on their faces. Then he looked at his best friend.. Hongjoong looked worried, sad but in the same time he saw anger. He looked down at the floor and started to cry. He ignored his surroundings and sat there 2 whole minutes letting hot tears filled with nothing else but sadness stream down his pale cheeks. He slowly got up..... And suddenly he shifted into his wolf form.

He looked at Hongjoong one last time before running away.

Hongjoong didn't stayed more.. His eyes turned blood red and ran at a fast speed from the cafeteria.

Everyone watched the whole scene. Ones with worry and pity and others with pure hate and disgust.

Seonghwa ran outside of the campus till he reached the forest. He eneterd and ran... Anywhere just to not be found. He was embarrassed. And not just this... He was disgusted.. With himself. For not realizing this sonner. He wished all these didn't happened. He just wanted a normal life.

He stopped and looked around. He was lost. He didn't know where to go. So he sat in a small cave and layed down with his head on his paws. He stayed there and cried.

As time passed by he heard bushed moving. He looked up and saw a shilouete of a wolf... He saw the wolf started to come closer to him. It was a black wolf. An alpha to be exact.... He realized the alpha sensed that he was pregnant so he did what ran through his mind first. To growl loudly at him hoping the alpha will get away. Well it didn't work. When the alpha was few inches apart from Seonghwa the alpha started to smell him and let his pheromones on him. He smelled the Omega again... Seonghwa shifted back to his human form... The wolf  went closer to his mating gland and when he was about to mark him..... He came..

The one he never thought will come from him..
..

_________________________

Sorry for being very late. Today was my birthday so I thought a dramatic chapter will be perfect for you....

Enjoy..... See you in the next chapter. ❤❤❤❤❤