Chapter XI: The painting

The more days passed the more nervous Hongjoong gets. Without realizing the day that he didn't want to come, actually came. He has to get that painting. He can't live knowing what was his didn't belong to him anymore. He was doing this for his parents. So, he went for it. After school he changed in a black suit and waited for Mingi to come and take him. Gladly their friends will be there too. And Seonghwa too.

As they arrived he started to get even more nervous. He got of the car and saw Seonghwa . He Went to him and hugged him tight.

-It's gonna be ok.
-I hope. I fucking stressed. I couldn't even eat. Not a bit.
-It's ok. It's gonna be ok. Don't stress. Everything will be ok. He rubbed his back hoping the vampire will relax. When he felt him relax in his embrace he smiled.
-I love you Joong.
-I love you too, Hwa.

They parted away and went in.

They went in and stood there waiting for Mingi. Once Mingi was ready he went to Hongjoong side and the two went in.

Once they entered Hongjoong was in the verge of panicking. Mingi told him to wait.So he stayed there, till Mingi went to the judge and said.

-Honorable judge, my client wants legally back the painting with the Royal Family back.
-And who is your client, if I may ask?
-He is his highness, prince Kim Hongjoong.
The judge widened his eyes. At that. But he slowly came back to reality.
-If I I'm well informed, his highness died some hundred years ago.
-Actually. He is alive.
-May I see him?
-Of course. Hongjoong come here please.

The prince slowly approached, and sat beside Mingi looking frightened.
-Do you have any evidence that he is the prince?
-Of course. I have, his birth certificate, the evidence of him being a pure blood.
The judge, took the birth certificate and looked at it. It looked ancient.
-It's the prince ok with doing a blood test, right here right now?
-Y-yes. Said Hongjoong.

Not long after, a nurse came and took a bit of his blood. After that, he stood there beside Mingi, who was discussing shits with the judge.

He took a step back and stood there in silence.

The only thing he heard, was something like. "We will do anything to get the painting, back".Then he heard Mingi saying goodbye and turned to Hongjoong.
-Goodbye, your majesty.
-Goodbye. He said back.

Now he felt again like he still had 18 years old, and everytime he was walking in the castle or the village everyone was calling him, your Highness, or Majesty. He didn't really liked being called like that. I mean he had nothing with those people calling him that.

He exited and saw Seonghwa staying on a chair. When he heard the door opening he looked up and saw Hongjoong and Mingi walking to them.

Seonghwa jolted from the chair and and hugged Seonghwa by his neck and Hongjoong hugged him back by his waist.

-You did it, right?
-I don't know.
-We have to wait. He said he will try to take it back. Said Mingi. With Yunho beside him.
-Where are the others?
-They said they are sorry, for not staying. But they had things to do.
-It's ok.

-Can we please go home. I don't feel good.
-Ok. Let's go.

So they went home. Mingi left Seonghwa and Hongjoong at Seonghwa and his mother's house.

Hongjoong, knocked von the door. Shortly after, a not short but not tall woman, opened.
-Hello. I'm Kim Hongjoong.
-Oh. Nice to meet you again. Where is Seonghwa?
Hongjoong moved to the left discovering a pale Seonghwa.

-Oh, dear. Come in. You can come in too.  Not gonna kill you.
Hongjoong chuckled, then entered.

They helped Seonghwa to stay on the couch. Seonghwa closed his eyes, he sighed loudly.

He pouted, and made graby hands towards Hongjoong. The vampire smiled widely his fangs now fully on display.

He went to Seonghwa and hugged him by his waist, and put his chin on his head. Now the Omega was resting his head in the crook of Hongjoong's neck.

-Are you guys?.... His mother asked with hope in her voice.
-Kind of. Responded Hongjoong.
Seonghwa's mother smiled and went to the kitchen.

Hongjoong, stood there rubbing Seonghwa's back and whispering sweet nothings to him. Hongjoong felt Seonghwa calmed down a bit.

-Hongjoong.. I think I'm gonna-
-Go.. I'll be there in seconds.

Seonghwa ran to the bathroom, and did what he had to do. After he lifted himself up from the floor he felt a strong pair of arms around his waist.
-Are you ok, now?
-Little. Yes.

He washed himself, and brushed his theet.

He also took a shower, quickly.

After he dried himself he looked at himself in the mirror seeing his belly was bigger than the last time. He smiled to himself.. He covered his body with the towel and got out of the bathroom. When he went out he saw Hongjoong, looking straight, in his eyes. Seonghwa blushed. He looked away and went to the closet to take some new clothes.

He couldn't think straight of anything. He felt the vampire undressing him with his eyes. He gave up and took anything that he'll find trough the closet.

Now he froze there. He tensed and went to the bathroom to change his clothes.
-Where are you going, princess? He asked with a smirk.
-To change m-my clothes.
-Why don't you change here?
Seonghwa's face became all red.
-W-why?B-because your h-here.
-And what? What do you think will happen?
-Hongjoong, stop.
-Stop what? I'm not doing anything sweetheart.
Seonghwa turned to go back to the bathroom, but he was gripped by his wrist. He was pinned to the wall his hands locked by Hongjoong's hand upside his head.

-Hongjoong, what are you doin-
But his words were interrupted by a pair of lips pressing on his own. They kissed slowly and lovely.

Suddenly they heard a knock on his door. The door opened and reavield a Hongjoong and a Seonghwa presses against each other. Seonghwa's towel almost falling of his body.

-Ok. It wasn't a good moment. I'll let you guys continue.... Remember to use protection. Then she closed the door.
-Mom!
Then he hidded in Hongjoong's chest.

Hongjoong smiled and kissed his head.

-Go and change, I'll wait for you down stairs.
-Ok.
They kissed one last time and parted ways.

____________________

I'm sorry. It's short. I'll start toq rite another. But I don't know if I will uploads it today.
Enjoy❤❤❤