CHYNA, don't get it Twisted!

I got finals in classes and in basketball , and I gotta pick up mason around 6 at daycare . I just wished niggas would just lay off! Aint nobody got' time for that. Ugh!

Roc : damn , she bad *staring*

I finally walk off and head for Dance class , I can finally let go of today's drama and stress and just dance . I head over as Princeton's eyes glare at me but with pleasure he bites his lips as I walk off. I turn back around as always there eyes are glued on my behind but my chicas don't notice . There to busy drooling all over them , damn. That's fucked up.

*Dance class*

I run to my cubby dropping my gym bag and walk over to Yasmine are dance instructor ,She scolded me with her big hazel and eyes and big thick eyebrows but then I started to explained but she ignored me and demonstrated our dance for the Evening , we were getting Ready for the Spotlight Talent Show, in a few months. I love watching talent shows, Its fun to join I guess, But I haven't been in one fore a while, so I went against it to enter.

"Ok , everybody will demonstrate one by one." yasmine our instructored yelled 

I walk over to my corner and push my knees to my chest , and watch as everybody demonstrates . Kayla crawls over towards me, were having a Good time .

"Chyna , HIT IT !" yasmine yells while streching 

I crank the stereo to rude Boy By Rihanna 

I suddenly the studio is blasting and everybody havin' a Ball! We clap and beatBox to the Beat as jasmine goes first just to show us , She twirls her hips to the beats Then does the routine, Kick hit left , and Grind. Then leann ! She points towards Kayla, who does the dance routine, then Grabs my Hand Giggling. I get up , and dance to the beat . I hear the song change to Sean Paul ft Keisha 'Give it up to me'

I start to twirling My hips to the Beat , then Grind the Air . I do the reject , and end with a cat daddy ! Everybody in a circle cheering me on then I point to Ja'Tayla who does her own little dancing then backs it up on Noah her Ex , and Of course she Points to Marie a who starts twerkin with her leg up in the air , Making me fall to the floor breathless from Chuckles. She does it again , but Hops on one leg towards me still twerking the air , I Cry into laughter as she keeps dancing . Finally she stops and sits by me .

Yasmine : Ok , that was amazing ! you guys have a break for about 20'

*Ja'Tayla and Kayla, Marie  turn Towards me in unison *

Oh, no. this isn't good ...

Ja'Tayla : why did you leave us with the Boys

 "cuz , I felt Like it !" I claim sticking my tongue out-

"why , you been so mean! Girl, they ALL sexy a'f !" Kayla little accent rolls off her tongue making me giggle

" right! And Princeton Like you!"

Nudging' my shoulder but I shove her gently and cross my hands over my chest

 "why are yall acting like they gods or something ?! there dogs , just like other boys !all they wanna do is fuck and eat, they just make better DOUGH. And idgaf, if Princeton Likes me ok ? I don't need anybody but me, myself and I . Ok, and I sure as hel- - " 

I hear applause, and Turn around. Princeton is leaning On the doorway and smiling down at me , I roll my eyes and Look away ! and of course everybody is  Fixing there weave , and start whispering and greeting Him as he walks in. Yasmine, slowly walks over towards him with glory in her eyes . EWW, D'F Aint she like 20 and he's only 16 , I stare as she starts to praise him Like an Idol.

while giggling. I just stand there and Take out my iPhone and check my twitter , But kayla nudges me, I look up to see afro puff staring pretty hard with his perfect smile.

Yasmine: Jacob , welcome ! *giving him an exclusive Hug*

-I roll my eyes-

Princeton:  thanks for having me. Sorry , am Late . I got - -((GCO))

Yasmine: No problem Love , your just in Time ! were learning the tango , for this semester , Pick a partner .

*batting her eyes *

I roll mine, as the girls in our class. Practically throw themselves over his feet as he scans the room for a partner, I tap my foot in impatiently and take out my phone. Of course the room is silent while everybody holds there breathe, hoping to get chosen. I roll my eyes , as I click on my app for twitter. The room is silent expect for my furious tapping on my phone. Could he be more shallow, she asked for a partner not a soul mate for life . He doing the most, Aint nobody got time for that! After a awkward silence I look up quickly to see who he picked , I mean he has to be done now. Its been a while . I take a quick glance from my phone to see everybody staring at me. . .

EVERYBODY was staring at me. Everybody’s jaws drops as Princeton flashes his million dollar smil, at me.

"Chyna we don’t have all day."

Yasmine Growls, I shoot her a Death stare then turn towards my girls.

" um , what ?"

"GET UP THERE . he PICKED YOU" kayla semi yells 

"OK , Ok ! damn .."

I switch off my phone quickly and slip it in my boot , with the help of Ka’Layla and Na’Kayla helping me up.  I walk over to Princeton . He smiles big , and slips His hand into Mine. I jerk away, and Grab his back with a jerk, he places his hand onto my waist , and I lead.

"  am confused'  she says raising an eyebrow

"Chyna, Jacob is suppose to lead its tradition his the male. Now quickly--"

"idgaf , am leading. If you had to know , sadly I got bigger balls , this nigga will ever have ,excuse you ."

Silence, yea now what Bitches!

:::: Adorn by Miguel starts to play :::

Yasmine shows us the usually , the routine of the traditional tango and surprisingly, she made it werk well, into a new version that went amazing with the song.

Me and Princeton caught Up quickly after about the 5th time, I didn’t Budge tho, I was stilll leading. He didn’t mind , He kept smiling at me and I returned the friendly gesture with a death stare while gritting my teeth

These arms cant wait to protect you,… (Lyrics)

*He dips me and his fingers slip around my waist to my behind*

I stop him , and push him away . He grabs me again making me whirl into his chest, I stare into his eyes and stop….. There hazel, but with a tint of Light brown. There so captive and his curls are perfect and smell like green apples, and I could smell his polo breathe that made me breathless. His white straight perfect teeth smiled at me as he stared back into mine. His heart started rising since I was so close, and his lips came closer to mine and were inches from intact. His peppermint breathe was so close against my lips , I licked them quickly as I looked back into his eyes , Am a sucker for big juicy plump lips and big brown hazel eyes , His lips were now millimeters apart as he got closer , then- - -

I hear someone clear there throat, and I look up at everybody staring at us , I shoot them all evil looks , jealous hoes. Smdh..

" that’s enough you , two ." yasmine replies rolling her neck

I roll my eyes , and  pull away . But he grabs my arm pulling me back slowly. I look back into his eyes , and shoot him a evil smirk

"what ?" 

 I glare crossing my arms*

" Maybe , me and you can- -" 

>>The Bell Rings 

"OK! I Want YALL To Freestyle to the dance tomorrow THE DANCE! UNTIL Tomorrow ! Jacob, I would Like to talk to you" she yells but slightly winks at princeton. I smh, sad. Cause aint she married to Mrs.Fraiser our  principal.