Homecoming , Prom

~!*’ Ka’Layla/marie P.O.V. ~!*’

I look around the big boutique for a Dress. I finally find a beautiful white and orange dress, it was perfect. It was my favorite colors, orange and white. It had little dazzlers; It would match my Carmel complexion! I loved it, I grabbed it and headed into the dressing rooms.

 I slipped the dress onto the dresser’s Hook and pulled down my pants, I felt someone walk in. I turned around, but I was alone. I slip my pants down, and I saw a shadow. Before I could even react, I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I looked into the mirror and turned as I gasped.

Me: roc, you scarred me!

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me softly, and smiled.

Roc: smdh, what are you doing ? *smiles*

Me: getting a dress for tomorrow!

I giggled as I turned back around and he rested his head on my shoulder. I pulled my phone out as we began to take pictures. Yea, I was still in no pants and in my training bra but theses were pictures for my eyes only.  I wasn’t NOT trying get jumped by an angry mob, of young females! His lips started to travel down my back when I gently pushed him against the wall.

Me: your suppose to wait after prom

I wink as I whisper in his ear.

Roc: damn, well something’s can’t wait.

Before I could react, hE slowly starts kissing my neck. I moan softly, but as he slowly undoes my zipper, his phone goes off. Flashing the messages between the two. I shove roc gently as I reach for his phone. He reaches for it but I give him a warning look. I type in his password, his birthday then I scroll the text messages. 

RockinThis_Pussy: hmm, you ready for daddy

SkittleMe_Makaykay: hell yea, papi!

RockinThis_Pussy: lemme just get some from marie, then I'll call you back. love you mami

SkittleMe_Makaykay: Where are you, am dripping wet , waiting! 

I stare at roc, and he just shrugs. I point to the door, as he snatches his phone and walks out before leaving he yells

" I JUST WANTTED THAT PUSSY ANYWAY!, BITCH!"

~!*’ Chyna’s P.O.V.~!*’

I flutter my eyes open as my phone was buzzing like crazy, I reached over for it slowly as I gripped it. Sitting up it was a text message, from Diggy. But. Unfortunately there weren’t any from Jacob, he made me feel worthy and know I feel like a total ass from losing someone so special and now I was on square 1 all over again with both of the dudes that changed me. I felt terrible and queasy.

Diggz_LikeAJetsetter : I’ll meet you at the Prom, best Friend! I got a studio session earlier but I’ll make it! See ya, best friend (;

Made_From_Chyna: Thanks, I’ll see you later. IG

I smdh, I knew that when diggy was going back to the studio it meant he was going back on tour, which meant he was probably was not gonna be here for graduation. I signed, this was one of the obstacles from our old relationship him being away and other girls bragging about there connection backstage. I rolled my eyes, as I took a shower, changed and grabbed my things. I took my keys and headed out the door, today was Prom and technical I didn’t have a date…

            Fvck it, fuck life, forgets prom and this so called thing named Love. I walked in and headed straight for my locker. I ignored the comments and grabbed my things, as I headed to class. As I arrived into Math, I couldn’t find my girls or the boys. Then I remembered how the years before we would skip school before homecoming to go the spa and buy accessories. I felt my cheeks burn as I tried to find a seat, everyone would show remorse as they covered there space or extra seats. I sat in the very back in the corner, I signed. I pulled out my math book, and tried to concentrate but all I could think about is Jacob.

~!*’ Ka’Layla P.O.V. ~!*’

After picking up kayla, and Na’Kayla we went to the Spa. We were in the process of getting manicures when my phone rang.  I picked up my iPhone, and instantly a picture of me and roc kissing appeared, I smiled. As I unlocked the screen, and answered 

::: Phone ConVo:::

Me: hello ?

Roc: hey, where you at ?

Me: the spa, oh and the girls want to be picked up personally. 

Roc: we can do that, but is there anything I can do (;

Me: boy, bye! FUCK YOU, YOU THINK I FORGOT WHAT YOU SAID ?!

as I rolled my eyes,

Roc:  you know i love you right

Me: you can try, bye

I hung up and shook my head

Me: me, I know. But, I can’t wait until tonight

I bate my eyes, as me and the girls smile. But suddenly our smiles, turn into saddened smirks.

Kayla: you think chyna, going ?

I shrugged my shoulders as Na’Kayla looks down.

Ja’Tayla: I think something’s wrong…

Kayla: did you talk to her , yet ?

I shake my head as I blew on my fingers slowly, I was nervous. I missed chyna, she was my best friend but she was selfish and only thought about her self and I didn’t want to be friends with someone like that, ya’ know ?

Me: … Look she probably is back, together with Daniel and I think we should just enjoy ourselves and I promise tomorrow well talk to her, am tired of not being seen or worrying its our last prom, together. We should enjoy it, right ?

They nodded there heads as they laid back and began to relax but honestly I didn’t want these moments to end…

~!*’ Princeton P.O.V. ~!*’

Keisha tied my tie against my  tuxedo; she smiled at me and shook her head.

Keisha: OH MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP!

 She runs upstairs as, me and the boys talk to Walter, and Kenneth.

Walter: hurry, up when you’re picking up the girls. You still have a concert.

Keisha: that’s right, and carter and Kenneth won’t be watching you, after the concert because we trust you! But aye, get in a group come on! 

She pulls out her digital camera, and takes about a dozen pictures. I started to laugh, as prodigy doesn’t smile at all. She all kissed us on the cheek as Walter and Kenneth start walking us to the limo, first stop is the girl I was taking to the prom…

We stopped in front, of a Blue and White House. It had a beautiful rose garden, and a little bird bath that looked like a fountain. She started to walk towards the car and she looked gorgeous, but I looked down I felt guilty. She walked in and my boys gave me evil glares, I even felt roc’s eyes scanning me down.

Bree: hey!

She squealed as she kissed me softly, but as I look at her. All I could see was chyna…. Chyna, chyna. Chyna, I loved chyna. I want chyna, back. I had a plan to get her back, but I just don’t want her to resent me.