Stay...

Paramedic : Your mother has Lung cancer and had a attack

Me : what , no- - she ..

Paramedic : am sorry sweetie but she had this form of cancer for several months now

Me : no, no she would tell me.

I feel the tears warm against my eyes , I try to blink them back but I couldn’t they trickled down my cheeks and face slowly as I stared at the paramedic, My grandmother is the only thing I have left with mason. The paramedic and Officer pat my back slowly as Ma , wheeled past slowly I started weeping as the shoved her in the ambulance, I quickly raced towards the doors but they shoved me away.

Paramedic: am sorry but there no more room this is very serious

*She slams the door and I slowly walk towards the car*

Mrs. Burners: If you need anything please contact me , chyna. Call me later to tell me how she’s doing. 

I knobbed slowly but everything seemed so unreal I watched as Life carried everything was muted I tuned out. Everything was in motion , how could everything was going perfectly and now was turning slowly bitter sweet. What if she doesn’t make it ?! I slowly push away the old cruel thoughts as I hopped in the car. Mason looks scared and frightened his eyes look huge as tears start to wheel his face is nearly red.

Mason : Chyna , where’s Gma !

Me : mason , Listen

Mason : Chyna , where Gma ?

His tears stream down his face, He slowly walk towards me , and I pull him into my lap. I hated when mason cried, He started weeping and I weeped with him, all at the same time the firetrucks and ambulances started packing up I slipped my seltbelt over mason , still sitting on my lap he weeps over and over again.

Mason : chyna , I want G-ma

We finally pull into the Hospitail Parking Lot , Mason eyes were puffy and red and so were mine. He was asleep now and I just cradled him on to my chest. I finally checked in. The nurse at the desk…

Me : am checking in for Gloria Sanchez

Nurse : right this way, Mrs.Sanchez . We have a private Waiting room for you ,

Me : why ?

Nurse : Oh , your father was very important to this hospail always donating money *smiles*

I just stare at her and look away,  She leads us to a room with leather seats pushed against the wall , there was a small table in the middle of the room full of refreshments but I wasn’t hungry , I was sick to my stomach. I sit mason up taking off my jacket then laying mason back down. The nurse just stood there staring at me.

Nurse : do you need blankets ?

I nobb slowly as she leaves then comes back with white plain cold sheets, I unfolded them quickly as mason started to shiver, I tuck him in slowly laying him down. He drifts off to sleep again; I sit beside him with my knees against my chest.  I bury my head deeper and weep silently to myself. This is all a nightmare chyna wake up , wake up ! wake up ….

~!*’ PRINCETON’S P.O.V.~!*’

I waited, waited and waited for chyna since 4:30 and now its 7 : 43. I was shitty , mad and frustrated. I stare at the roses and the Teddy bear I got for Chyna and her younger brother , mason. I wanted to call her but I have a low battery, my cousin finally walks up to me with an evil smirk.

Carlos : so where’s chyna and her younger brother mason ?

He motions his hands in quotations and laughs but as he looked over at me, he knew I wasn’t happy.