Bitter Sweet .

~!*’ Chyna’s P.O.V. ~!*’

I woke up and my head was throbbing, I looked into the mirror and frowned. I didn’t want to go to school, I couldn’t… I didn’t want to dress up or go to 7 80-mintue classes, while they throw smart comments at me. I used to enjoy, Dreamer’s Performing Arts academy. I even remember, the day I got that letter that told me I was accepted in. It was for my creative dancing and unique voice, my mom used to tell me. I smiled a little, I ran into the bathroom. I took a quick shower as I let the coconut shower Gel hit my body slowly. ‘Fvck them, I don’t need anybody’ I told myself bitterly. As I hopped out the shower, I walked over to the sink to put in my contacts. I grabbed the tab as I opened it slowly, but before I could get a firm grip on the contact.

They BOTH fell through my hands, and went down the faucet. I stared at the sink, DF? Bad luck, I muttered slowly. I went to my bag slowly, and pulled out my Big ass Geek classes. Most people would wear them, but I hated them. They look exactly like 3D glasses, yes. The big rimmed white framed glasses, I looked so ugly in them. I just shrugged my shoulders as I began to change. I wore a Purdue sweatshirt, Black jeans and my Gold Bobs. I put my hair into a high bun, I applied my mascara and stared at my self into the mirror, I smiled lightly. I grabbed my Bag and keys and jogged downstairs. I ran to my car but there was a note taped onto the door, I grabbed it slowly it was from Arielle.

    Ayoo, Chyna. Am sorry about what happened. That was wrong of me and am sorry. Am going to be in new york to pick up the rest family, and I’ll be back Tuesday. Love you.

There was a twenty taped on the note, I grabbed it slowly as I fiddled with my keys. I hopped into my car, ready for another day in hell.

~!*’ Ka’Layla P.O.V.~!*’

I twirled my combination once as my locker popped open, I grabbed my books. Suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around me, I turned around and smiled.

Me: yes, roc ?

He kissed me softly and smiled.

Roc: hi, babe!

He grabbed my hand as we began to walk down the hall. I got a couple of death stares and people snickered when we walked past, but they just mad! Shidd! I smiled as he gripped my hand, we finally stopped in front of my Science class.

Me: DON’T forget, chrestrano! Prom’s in 2 days!

Roc: I know, I know… but you don’t mind going to the concert before, right ?

I smiled lightly

Me: naw, but you better believe am gonna watch you, Lorenzo. *smiles*

Roc: half of them girls don’t got what you have babygirl, *smirk*

Me: whats that ?

Roc: me.

He grabs my behind firmly as I put my foot on top of his, and smiled.

Me: cocky and corny? Hmmh,

Roc: that’s not what you said, last night ! *smirk*

He laughs as I turn red,

Me: CHRESTRANO!

Roc: am just playing, damn!

Me: Bye- -(GCO)

Chyna’s walking down the hall, as a bunch of freshmen’s throw paper balls and rude comments at her. I feel terrible, I step up but roc beats me to it..

Roc: aye, yall better leave her alone!

Boy: and if we don’t ?

Roc grids his teeth as he stares the boys down, I could see the veins in his neck  bulge and he balls his fist.

Roc: what ?

The boys walk off, but one of them shoves chyna. She falls violently on to the Floor as the hallway erupts into laughter. Roc helps her up, and I walk towards her with my arms open, she begins to sob and rans off.

Me: CHYNA! WAIT - -….

But she’s gone, I felt terrible. My friend needed me and I wasn’t even there, I shook my head and looked down.

Roc: babe, it’s not your fault…

Me: …

I waved slowly, and walked into class. I sat down by Kayla and signed.

Me: I think we need to talk to, chyna.

~!*’ CHYNA’S P.O.V.~!*’

I let the quiet sob escape, as I pushed my kneels closer to my chest. I was in the locker rooms. I knew that there was a Gym class. But I didn’t care, they were in the Gym. It was so dark in here, but it was the only place I could cry alone. I place that was quiet, I place I wouldn’t be judged. I wiped my tears and I hiccupped aggressive. Am not going to give up, they wanted me to fail. No. I hate seeing myself in so much pain, but I am a fighter. But that’s not what’s tearing me down, its that I had this battle alone. My grandmother died, Mason is gone, my friends think am a wreck so they hate me, Jacob won’t even look at me and Diggy used me. They all used me. My friends, family, and this school. I am tired of crying, this is not gonna to happen. Bree is not going to take everything from me, like she has done. I sat up quickly, and just sat there. I needed this moment of silence, until the lights flickered on and people started jogging in. I looked up to see them stare at me in silence; I got up and walked out. I couldn’t go into the hallway, I hated Gym the next period. Yea, I know why am I leaving early? I want gonna stay and I was hungry.. As I pasted through the gym I looked up at our Basketball Team pyramid. Everyone had pictures of ourselves, and at the very top was the captain, and that was me. I looked up and I felt like a tidal-wave crashed over me. My picture wasn’t there, nor was it even on the wall of cheerleaders or the Team. Kayla picture was on top of the Pyramid. Before I react, I hear a loud sign and I turn around.

Mr. Evans: …

Me: my picture’s not up there

I muttered…

Mr. Evans: I know, Mr. Mark told you if you lead us to win the Finals and kept your grades up, you could stay on the team…

I swore under my breathe as I stared at the ground.

Mr. Evans: am sorry, but your kicked off basketball and the cheerleading teams.

He hands me a box full of old trophies and pictures including the one that once hung on the wall. I gripped the box, and he stared at me. I avoided his gaze, I hated seeing people look at me with pity and disappointment.

Mr. Evans: is it true, on the internet?  .

He hands me the Box, I grab the Box slowly and look away.

Me: …

 I turn away and walked into the Halls, I got disgusted looks and death stares, but I was getting used to it. I put the Box into my locker, the spray paint was gone but it was burned it my memory, I walked to the cafeteria slowly. It was time for lunch. I grabbed my tray, as I paid for my food and started walking to the table. This was my last attempt to get my friends back, by a bracelet. Not just a bracelet, but Kayla made us all one mine was in Orange since it was my favorite color. I kept mine in a little Jewelry Box; I knew if I showed how much I valued our friendship, that I could have my girls back… I started walking to the table, but I stopped in my tracks. I looked over at my table where I saw diggy, princeton, the Girls and Boys including Bree, laughing and giggling. They were laughing there asses off, and didn’t even notice me only 2 feet away. I backed away slowly.. They were so happy, and I wanted them all to be. Nobody was arguing, no fights, nothing. They were just having a good time, ray was talking and they all erupted into laughter. Princeton gripped his stomach as bree made a silly facial expression.  I was finally forgiving bree, I smiled lightly. They were happy and they all deserved that. I let a small tear drip down my cheek; I wiped it as I dump my food into the trash can. This was all too Bitter-sweet. What ever they were talking about must have been amazing because they all looked happy. I push my tray into the little machine as I grabbed my car keys. The cafeteria food now tasted alittle to salty or even maybe Bitter-Sweet