Sweet homicide

I was a failure, if my parents and Ma, where looking down from the Heavens they would be ashamed. I should just join them, right? Stop, stop calm down a little voce in my head chanted slowly. I looked down to wipe my tears, and I saw my angel wing bracelet. The one my father gave me, I always wore it. But …. I looked in my review mirror, and my neck was bare. I sobbed as I saw mason’s little tape CD. I lost it , I started screaming. I honked my horn. I kept shouting and I broke into sobs.

I pushed down my gas petal, aggressively and l looked down.

I was weeping, I HATE myself, I hate myself and everyone could agree. I just want to go home, my home .With Ma, and mason. I wanted this all to end; I kept pinching myself, hoping this was a dream. But I looked up slowly, as I heard shuffling. No. I looked up, now completely. I see, lights, and before I could react. I was thrown into the air; I felt every bone in my body break. I felt my heart beating rapidly, until I didn’t feel anything. I could hear Glass shatter, and that’s the last thing I heard. The comments from everyone slipped through my head, instantly I had flashbacks

‘YOU HOE!’

‘you Bullied me and made me start cutting’

‘UGH! That Video Trife-Life!’

‘That B!tch a bastard, she Aint got no family, that’s why that b!tch bitter’

‘homie! HOPPER, I HEARD SHE FVCK WITH DIGGY, TOO!’

‘I hope YOU DIE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON’T DESERVE TO LIVE, WE HATE YOU’

‘THIS WORLD WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT HOES LIKE YOU’

Instantly, everything went black.

~!*’ Ka’Layla’s P.O.V. ~!

As soon as chyna was gone, princeton shoved bree away.

Princeton: you’re here SISTER, BUT YOU TRIED TO GET WITH ME ?!

His face was red, and you could see a vein nearly explode in his forehead. Bree backed away, and she returned the disgusted look.

Bree: STFU! Ok? You don’t know how it felt to be raised in an orphanage, chyna got adopted after her mother was stabbed and died in my arms. OUR mother, yea she’s been through hell and back. But she wasn’t the only one. I admit that tormenting her when we where younger was wrong, but I didn’t find out until last week. I told Kayla, but I swear I didn’t know before. Chyna was the b!tch who had everything and yall where just scared to tell her she is selfish, but she tormented me too!

Bree’s true colors were finally showing. But I felt bad for her at the same time, Princeton’s look finally softened but he still had a worried look.

Bree: Am sorry, I swear I’ll stay away from you, but I don’t love you Jacob, but I love Daniel. That’s why am confessing…

Diggy shot her a look but she ignored it,

Bree: I grew up with nothing, and I want to make things right. - -

Kayla cuts her off, she was crying and we all ignored Bree and turned towards Kayla.

Kayla: its chyna, she got into a accident.

 We all, give each other worried looks as I cover my mouth; I started to cry as Ray pulls me into a hug. This was my fault; I let the guilt eat me alive as we drove to the hospital…