Fatal Confessions . . .

~ Narrative P.O.V.~

( No One’s P.O.V.)

Everyone was a wreck, chyna was in critical condition and was put in life support. Like Na’Kayla everyone let the guilt get the best of them, the crew was taking it hard. No one spoke, princeton was weeping as bree stared between him and diggy. She wanted to tell Jacob, about the pictures and the video. Or even how , she watches him sleep at night… She was attached to him, but inside she felt sick, she loved diggy. But he was no where to be found, where you ask , he may be ? Daniel was in the public bathroom crying, it hurt chyna once again but this time it came with a consequence, she was going to die… unless there was a solution?

Meanwhile…Bree got up quickly and stood in the middle of the waiting room, no one even dared to acknowledge her presences, she spoke softly but aloud enough for them to here. She stopped and looked directly at ariella who was sobbing on her knees and praying. Begging for God to forgive chyna,  that she deserved to live, but bree spoke and started to confess.

Bree: I did it…

Everyone looks her way, and she stares at the ground….

Kayla: you did what?

She snarled as she shook her head. Bree wept as she shook her head, she knew she made all this, this was all her fault.

Bree: I, I’m the one who leaked the sex video on the internet, I saw everything, I kept a camera in his room, and am the one who put those pictures up with Daniel, we did it together.

Before she could finish her confession, she felt a tight grip on her neck. She looked up as she saw ariella chocking her uncontrollably; Na’Kayla and Kayla pulled them apart as the same was done for Jacob and Daniel. Everyone was breaking apart, there relationships were broken, there friendships broken, and Chyna’s heart was broken. Bree loved Daniel but she wasn’t gonna let him sit back and her take all the blame. Na’Kayla and Kayla held ariella down as she resembled a raging Bull.

Ariella: you DON’T DERSERVE TO LIVE! YOU’RE A MONSTER! I REGERT EVER, KNOWING THAT WE SHARE THE SAME FAMILY! YOU BETTER PRAY TO THE LORD OH MIGHTY THAT MY SISTER CHYNA GETS OUT THIS HOSPTAIL SAFE, BECAUSE IF SHE DIES I’LL KILL YOU BITCH! THAT’S NOT A THREAT IT’S A PROMISE!!

Bree shuttered, in pain as she sat in the corner of the waiting room, Bree got up and grabbed  her pocket knife, heading towards the bathroom.. and things had just become even more heated with the boys.  Prod, Roc, and Ray had too use every bit of strength to hold back princeton from attacking Diggy. Who was crying, but stood back. He now feared Jacob that sensitive kid that everyone messed with was now, on attack mode. But diggy knew he deserved it.

Princeton: YOU DON’T DESERVE HER, SHE ON HER DEATH BED BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING; YOU RUINED WHAT WE HAD BECAUSE YOU WERE JEALOUS I SWEAR ON MY CUZZION MALO, IF I DON’T KICK YOUR ASS, TODAY! THEN THE HOLY SAINT INSIDE ME IS TRULY GOOD! Let ME GO! AM FINNA SHOW HIM WTF, A TRUE DIABLIO FROM EL PASO! I WILL BUST A CAP UP YO’ ASS TODAY! TOODAY, I SWEAR IF CHYNA, DOESN’T MAKE IT..

His voice softens..

Princeton: if chyna, doesn’t make it. You’ll burn in hell and I guarantee you I will personally kill you myself,

Suddenly on queue, still holding princeton and ariella back, a doctor walked over. Everyone was filled with fear, and guilt.

Doctor: Chyna Marie Isabelle Sanchez…

Suddenly everyone came together, without arguing and bickering. The doctor had an ashamed and disappointed look, he flipped through his clipboard after a dozen of flipping through papers. He stopped.

Doctor: She is put on Life Support, but she will only have 48 hours to live, if she gets a donor for her heart with Blood Type C..

 They all give each other glances, it seemed no one had type C but bree, and diggy. They all looked away, they were frightened.

Doctor: *signs* we need a donor by 24 hours, so we can do the procedure the next day before her heart gives out. You all may leave, but you have the option to stay.

He walks away, and awkward silence fills the room. No One moves, but Jacob. How could there best night of there lives become a fatal nightmare, everyone dreams of senior homecoming but Jacob wanted this all to end. He walked into the Restroom bathroom, there was only one. But he didn’t mind, it was the last of his worries, he walked and nearly fainted.

Princeton: BREE? BREEE!

He held bree, who was bleeding to death. With a pocket knife jabbed into her chest, her eyes rolled to the back of her neck and she was unresponsive. Jacob saw the emergency button, shoving the button aggressively, without leaving her side.

Princeton: SOMEBODY HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP, ! HELP ME! Don’t bree, not you ! please SOMEBODY!

Guilt, and Blood dripped down on to his hands, so did his tears. He held her tightly, and wept..

Its funny when you start dying, is when people start listening….