Favoritism...

~!*’ Kayla’s P.O.V. ~!*’

 "AM VERY DISSAPOINTED ! I TURN MY BACK FOR ONCE AND YOU BOTH ARE FIGHTING ?! CHYNA YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A LEADER !" Mr. Evans yelled 

Chyna just crosses her arms over her chest and rolls her eyes , I just stare at the ground awkwardly , as he rumbles on still pissed.

"Your both suspended for a month off the team , you better pray your grades have you back on this team , next semester - -" 

" COACH !- - " I yell

"we got’ finals next week ! good luck, winning with that team ." chyna points to the team full of girls. Most of them were talking about the fight, others painting there fingernails, and others asleep on the blechers. She was right, our team sucked cause this year the school was desprate to have an atheletic department  with anyone, who joined automatically got in. Which was a terriable Idea

She gives him a death stare , and his forehead starts to crease as his chin disappears he always does that when he’s thinking , it irritates the mess outta me. UGH ! He rubs his head for a while then looks at me then back at Chyna.

" Chyna you have one more chance , kayla your still suspended"

Chyna crosses her arms and legs with satisfaction, with a sly grin. Am pissed, Chyna my home girl and everything, but she HAS everything. Fortune, Love , popularity , everybody basically worship her , and she steady talking about Princeton.  Smfh , she gets away with everything and it makes me sick.

": COACH ! how , come chyna don’t get- "

She shoots me a look , and I shut up as he explains

" this high school hasn’t one a Ball supreme until chyna joined 1 year ago ,she’s are only hope for the finals , am sorry kayla. But chyna will have a detention for the rest of the week."

DF, the rest of the week?! It’s a damn, Friday! I love chyna like I sister, But she makes me sick. She basically doesn’t care about nobody but herself, if she didn’t have attention then she wouldn’t have a life…..

"GTFO ! GET OUT !" -he points toward the door , and we walk away slowly –

" he really thought , he could kick me off the team. Nobody gonna take that away . nobody" chyna smirk and  mutters to her self , like it was a promise or a threat I couldn’t tell but I knew she was serious , so I just stood there staring at her

"you mad?"

"no."

: good. I hope you know this was for the team , if it wasn’t for me we wouldn’t be going to the championship , right ?"

" yea, I guess"

HELL yea , am mad ! D’F !She thinks she is the team , no booboo . WE are the team , wtf ? what’s up with chyna , lately ever since she got on the basketball and cheerleading team , she been acting snobby . I hope she didn’t forget where she truly came from, but I didn’t say anything , I just bit my lip and nodded my head.

" ill see you at lunch, I got cheerleading practice and am already late"

"… "

I walk into the locker room , and change the bell rings just in time, I put my stuff up and head to Lunch. I am hella shitty (-.-)

~!*’  Marie P.O.V. ~!*’ 

Coach T : AGAIN !

Me : where number 1 , not number 2 ! were gonna’ beat the woopezz outta you , go ! DREAMERS ! HIGH ! woahh !

Chyna does a backflip and lands on her splits , the boys from the lower grab her , as we get ready for the splits , I am the 2nd to last person on the top , and I love the view up here , I always wanted to be on top of the pyramid Everybody holding you up as the crowd screams your name , throwing your hands up in a V , out of breathe but at the top, its all worth it. But the captain has to be on Top, and well.. am not the captain chyna is , she so perfect. Perfect grades , perfect family, perfect friends, popularity and nobody double crosses her she’s fucking crazy when it comes to her temper , but am not mad right ?

She’s my home girl, and am suppose to happy right ? but at times I feel like she really doesn’t care about us , but her self . After her mom died, she turned over protective and felt like she couldn’t trust anybody . But she never talks about her ever. I try pushing the thoughts away from my head , But my legs start to tremble as Chyna gets from the top , I lose balance and my grip as I fall to my knees and everybody tumbles after , and of course Chyna lands on top of me hard .

Coach T : ok, well work on that tomorrow !  BREAK !

Finally LUNCH , am staving . Chyna slowly gets off me and gives me an evil look

Chyna : Marie , quit messing around ! damn , get it together ! Aint Nobody GOT time for that !

Me : (-.-) gtfo me before I cut yo’ ass.

She jumps off me , and grabs my hands pulling me up

Chyna : am hungry ,

I shrug my shoulders and we run to the locker rooms and change , Lunch was in about 10 minutes , and am surprised chyna made it from basketball practice , I don’t know how she does it , but she manages …

Me : so , anything happen in Basketball practice ?

Chyna : me and kayla , got into a fight with Bree and Ma ‘Kayla and kayla got suspended

I slip on my t-shirt and change my shoes as she continues but she doesn’t she ties her shoe and walks over to the mirror fixing her hair , I just stare at her. D’f she mean kayla got suspended ?

Me : what about you , you didn’t get suspended ?

Chyna: nope , coach said he needed me for finals

Me : and what about cheerleading finals ?!

Chyna : don’t worry about it . there only 2 days apart

Me : yea , at both times during all practices

Chyna : don’t worry about it , damn.

I stare at her as she looks at her self in the mirror , combing her hair straight from her messy curls , she brushes quickly , none of this phases her , her best friend got kicked off the basketball team and she doesn’t even show remorse and she isn’t even worried that she has finals in class and in Basketball and cheerleading, she then hands me back my brush our eyes meet and I cross my arms over my chest.

Me : wtf is up with you , chyna ?

Chyna : wtf , are you talking about ?

Me : you don’t even care kayla , got kicked off the team and You have finals but still manage to throw’ parties? 

this a damn shame, shes so selfish.

"and that’s yo’ damn business because ? kayla she has never fought?- -"

"she’s your friend ! your suppose to care !"

"I don’t Need this negative ,Marie, ok

"….. you wrong’ for this ." 

She turns to face me and grabs my shoulders, she gives them a little shake then looks into my eyes

" don’t be mad ok . I just basketball and cheerleading is important to me, my reputation is important but after finals I promise ill be Happy Cheerful, chyna! Ok , just bare with me . I promise *smiles*

"iight fine , but it still doesn’t give you an excuse to be a ass. and you must apolygize to our babymama" 

"I know am sorry,"

>>The Bell Rings

"can we leave now , am hungry !

Me : iight , fine !" I smile as we change and We head to the cafeteria , laughing as she explains and talks about her baby brother mason , I giggle as we walk in. Her smile turns into an evil frown as we reach our table . awe, sh!t.. its about to get REAL!