Lies & Broken Trust (Part 2)

Princeton: I knew it. You never cared about me , it was always about your reputation , who do you have to prove, HUH ? EVERYBODY ALREADY THINKS YOU’RE A B!TCH !

Me : what ? did you - - Just ?

Princeton : I know you were with Diggy , chyna save the act.   

Me : wtf? Are you- -

 _I slowly stop and remember the Kiss, but now am confused I was in the hospital not with Diggy and I…. I just look up to explain to him what happened but he just looks away_

Me : it was just a kiss and he threatened me , and I didn’t ditch you cuz of Diggy something happened, ok? And he doesn’t mean anything to me, I Like you a lot Jacob and hes my past and your my future and I (GCO)

Jacob : that the f-cking PROBLEM CHYNA, YOU LIKE ME. YOU DON’T LOVE ME , I LOVE YOU ! I LOVED YOU FOR 3 MONTHS, 2 WEEKS 3 DAYS 5 HOURS AND 23 F-CKING MINUTES ! BUT YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ME, YOU CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. YOU TRY TO PROTECT YOUR REPUATATION AT DREAMER’S HIGH BUT EVERYBODY F*CKING HATES YOU BUT YOUR GIRLS AND YOUR NEVER THERE FOR THEM ,

Me: I care about my self , JACOB ?! YOU DON’T KNOW WTF , YOUR TALKING ABOUT ?!

_He doesn’t know wtf, hes talking about my grandmother’s dying, and my brother at school who I watch and maintain everyday , His faces turns purple as he glares at me, I couldn’t take this presuure , no way in hell was I gonna let him, sit here and talk about me_

Me: YEA, WELL FUCK UP ! I HATE YOU , YOU WANNA F-CKING NOWHERE , I WAS THEN WITH YOUR LOWLIFE BITCH ASS !

Jacob : DON’T SAY THAT !

ME: YOU DON’T F-CKIN KNOW , I CANT STAND YOUR  B I T C H ASS !

Jacob : You were PROBABLY SUCKING ON HIS DRY, COCK ! YOU THRISTY B!TCH !

ME: thirsty ? BUT AM NOT THE ONE WHOSE BEEN ON MY DICK FOR A DATE THAT’S AT A F-CKING LOCAL TACO BELL, B!TCH YOU’RE A MUTHERFUCKIN BILLONARIE BUT YOU TAKE A GIRL OUT TO TACO BELL ?! A BITCH NIGGA LIKE YOU WOULD !

Jacob: DON’T CALL ME , THAT !

Me : B I T C H ,N I G G A!

Before I could even blink he shoved me against the wall, I could hear my skull nearly bust open. He brings his hand up quickly as I flinch Like a child but he stops when he hears my Head nearly crash, Flashes of my Dad go through princeton as he stares back at me , slowly lowering his hand. Younger, My dad would slap me or through across a room just to make me obey. I could feel the bitter hatred for my father near my tongue, he cheated on my mom, left the money for his mistress and neglected everything , I feel the hatred grow for princeton but I stop my self as He stares back at me , I shove him away and fall to my knees crying , we slowly crawls towards me but I grab my purse , nearly out the door he grabs my arm.

Princeton : CHYNA. Chyna. Am sorry I just …

Me : DON’T F-CKING TOUCH ME, I HATE YOU ! AND I WASN’T WITH DIGGY, OR ANYBODY ELES. MY GRANDMOTHER’S DYING IN THE HOSPATIL , AND YOU DON’T EVEN care, I thought I loved you, I don’t know what D’F I was thinking. AM DONE

I flared the words at him, as he stared back at me, his eyes filling with hurt and pity. I turn away as I jerk away from his grip from my wrist. I walk out the door, slamming it behind me, nearly shattering the fancy Glass rim that went over the Door. I slowly walked over to my car, and rested my head on the steering wheel, as I began to weep. I kept weeping and weeping, everything is falling apart, AGAIN

I sat there in my Purple Jeep, sill in his driveway. The radio blasting to my favorite song , when I was your Man , by Bruno mars. I finally sat up as I felt my phone vibrate in my purse, I slowly grab it and stare at the caller I.D. I stared at it it was Ka’Layla I awnsered it after the 5th ring .

Me : hello .

My voice felt raspy, and shrill. It definitely sounded like I was crying , I WIPED away my dry tears and sat up quickly.

Ka’Layla : awe, Boo! Whats wrong?!

Me: nothing, am just tired.

Ka’Layla : awe, well, did you get your dress , yet ?

Me : dress, for what ? *voice shaking*

Ka’Layla : are you ok ? PROM , YOUR LAST PROM ! CHICA FOR SENIOR YEAR !

_Fuck I totally forgot, I planned this night my whole Life since I was 12, and its nearly here and of course I was a nominated but I didn’t care anymore I just wanted Ma and Mason, I didn’t think am going anymore. But I even forgot this was my senior year, that means next year was college and that means Bigger and Better private school, but I really wasn’t looking forward to any of this.. I just cleared my voice and started my car, leaving the driveway_  

Me : what about it ?

Ka’Layla : quit fronting’ ! meet us at the mall at now, at La Dress. Am with Kayla but Na’Kayla with ray and hurry !

Me : But , I - -

She hangs up and I just shrug my shoulders, I start driving to the Mall. Blasting the stereo to Grenade- Bruno Mars. I finally pull into the Mall parking Lot and look into my reflection in the mirror. My eyelids were drooping as I felt them sagg over my eyes, and My  eyes were red and puffy, my face was pale but my cheeks were red, I sign slowly as I reach over for my Makeup bag and touch up my makeup. I walk into the Mall, and head towards La Dress.

****

_I stare at my reflection in the Large Mirror in the Shop, My girls gleam over my shoulder, squealing and giggling admiring my figure in my Black dress, I just stared at my self and smiled. I had to admit, I looked gorgeous.  I smirked back at my girls and twirled around.

*******

After Me and the girls leave the Mall, I walk over to my car and wave goodbye.

Kayla: Bro, you leaving already? *pouts*

Me: yea, but I’ll see yall tomorrow at school *smiles*

Ka’Layla: iight, bye!

I finally hop in and check the clock its 2, its time for me to pick up mason from school, I was in a better mode but I couldn’t stop thinking about Princeton. His smile his laughter quickly echoed in my head as I blasted the radio. I slowly put my bag with my dress in shoes under the passenger seat. I wasn’t even sure I was going. I finally pull up into his parking Lot, and sign in as  he runs towards me, I greet him with open arms.

Me : hey, Boo! *kissing his cheek*

Mason: LOOK! What I made for GMA!

He shoves a red paper heart, in big black bold letters it says ‘I LOVE YOU’ and I start to laugh, Gma loved valentine day. FUCK! I even forgot valentine’s day was on the same day of the dance. But, I really didn’t mind. I smiled as I grabbed his hand.