Home&Pain

~!*’ Ka’Layla’s P.O.V.~!*’

I stare at roc, as he stares back at me. Finally Mr. Evans blows the whistle signaling that class over. I cant stand look towards roc without crying, but he just stared at me. As he came closer, I pulled away.

Roc: Ka’Layla talk to me.

Me: about ?

Roc: us.

He grabs my hand, as he wraps his arms around my waist. His cold breathe blew against my neck as I smiled lightly, damn this nigga knew the things to turn me on. But I slightly pushed him away.

Me: stop- -(Gco)

Roc: I Love you , Ka’Layla

Me: I love you too, but am still mad at you.

Roc: for what *signs*

Me: why did yell at me when you found out I was with Jacob L.

Roc: cuz, you had his baby! Ka’Layla, damn! what if I had chyna’s baby ?

Me: DO YOU WANNA HAVE CHYNA’S BABY ?! HUH,   CUZ YOU CAN! AM DONE WITH YOU CHRESTRANO, and I DIDN’T HAVE NOBODYs BABY! The baby died, ok? The baby died…

I repeated softly, the baby died. The tears burned as they streamed down my face quickly. Am not gonna lie, I truly loved Jacob (Latimore!) and I become pregnant, so he bought these pills, and I took it. I tried to commit suicide as I took the pills over and over again. I wanted to die, but I didn’t after that I couldn’t even breathe the same air as him. I hated talking about it, but did he just say chyna? I love my chica, but if I find anything between them I cutting his dick off and gluing it to HER forehead, and she told roc about what happened… I thought I could trust her! Nobody eles knew but my family and my girls, but that’s now what hurt me the most. He said Chyna’s name and he knew how we weren’t talking I stared at my shoes as the tears fell from my eyes down to my sneakers, I felt his arms hug me tightly as he wiped my tears.

>> BOOM!

( Shes MINE!)

I jumped back , as I heard yelling and pounding in the hallway.

Roc: am sorry Ka’Layla, I wont bring it up again.

Me: Promise ?

Roc: Promise

He kisses my forehead softly, I tip-toe over to kiss him back. I smile lightly, I know! But I cant stay bad at my Roc for long , I smile big as he grabs my hand. Where hear the sounds again as Na’Kayla, me and The Boys run out in the hallway

 DAMNNNN!

 I couldn’t believe what I saw, Princeton was giving Diggy them hands as they kept arguing but diggy did get a few hits but Princeton beat that ass, I couldn’t help but Laugh.  The Boys break diggy and Princeton up. Who knew that pretty boy could beat ass, smdh

Diggy: I’LL GET HER BACK!

PRINCETON: b!tch you THOUGHT! PINDEO-HOE, PUTA! IF I EVER FIND YO’ ASS NEAR CHYNA, AM GONNA GO DIABLO MISFIT, ON YO’ BLACK ASS!

-roc and prod holding him back-

Diggy: BET ?!

Princeton: NAW ITS NOT A THREAT IT’S A PROMISE !

  He punches the wall behind me and na’kayla as we both run behind Ray, and he starts cussing. His face is nearly purple as he goes off infront of our Gym class.

Ray: aye, calm down!

Prod: Jacob, relax man!

Jacob: he, he – kissed chyna and she kissed back and

He sits down slowly leaning against the wall under the basketball net, and he starts crying. Tears slowly roll down his face as he stares at the wall across the white wall, with our basketball Team framed photos. The frames were elegant but were all in put in a form of a pyramid, and at the very top was the captain of the cheerleading team. The frame showed Chyna.

~!*’ CHYNA’S P.O.V. ~!*’

I pulled into my old driveway. I stared at the New painted Purple and white house but I didn’t see that, I saw the yellow white mansion. I could smell my mother’s cooking, and my dad’s polo fragrance. I could hear mason’s giggles and Ma’s voice laughing at my dad “Leo, STOP! Before you burn yo’ kitchen!’’ the words in echoed in my head as I pushed my head lightly on my leather steering wheel. The tears came rapidly down my face, as I reached into my Glove Department. I pulled out my golden key, as I stare at the little key chains attached. Every keychain represented the cities we went to for Vacation. I smiled lightly as I wiped my tears, I grabbed the key as I slowly crept to the Door. I slid my key into the knob and turned the knob. As I walked in my covered my mouth slightly to keep from screaming. Everything was different but similar. This was the same home I was forced out of when my mother died, I didn’t pack any of my things. I was kicked out by Tasha, my dad’s mistress. I wiped my eyes as I closed the door, I walked into the living room.

There was a portrait of my family wearing White, but all I could see was a portrait of Tina in purple with my step-sister Lanika, we got along, ALOT. she was actually one of my best friends, before everything happened. We DON’T talk to each other, even though we go to the same school. But, I stopped talking to her completely…

I ran upstairs, hoping my things would be where they were. As I ran upstairs and slowly walked down the long corridor, I finally stopped at my door and I stared. I stared at my sign, that I made in that 5th grade with my girls. Which wrote out in big black letters “BEWARE; DIVA IN CHARGE’ I opened my door slowly to find everything where it was. I cried slightly as I ran my fingers through my book shelf, even thought everything was collecting dust. I finally looked at my bed, that was neatly made, that had my Pink apple laptop, I sat down slowly as I looked out the window, slowly I took a deep breathe.

Lanika: I told my mom, that she’d be a bitch is she touched anything.

I look up at Lanika, and smiled. She looked so different. She had a belly-piercing and a half T-shirt. She used to be overweight but now, she looked like she was rocking a 1 in juniors but she had a chest and a behind, no homo or anything. But she look gorgeous, she gave me hug and smiled slightly

Lanika: welcome home

Me: thanks..

Lanika: am sorry about what happened with your, Grandma.

Me: …..

Lanika: The social worker called and she told me to give you this - -

*She handed me a card with a number*

I gripped the card lightly and just stared at the wall.

Lanika: you hungry ?

I shook my head slowly,

Lanika: am making quesadillas, do you want one ?

Me: thanks but I just wanna be alone, please.

Lanika: iight. Bye

She shuts the door slowly as I turn away and grab my Laptop, I need to check my Facebook,  instragram, twitter, and wattpadd. They always cheer me up, Esspially the comments I get from strangers. But I decide to do that after my shower, I look into my closet and grab some clothing. I try on the shirt and everything fits perfectly and am starving. Am that type of person to eat like a elephant but never gain weight, Maybe everything well be ok.