Memories

~!*’ Na’Kayla P.O.V. ~!*’

I held my stomach until I could feel my voice crack. We were sitting around the table, talking about our embarrassing moments with chyna.

Me: *chuckles* naw, I fell and I tripped on my roller skates, and I did the spiltz and my pants spilt in half and chyna laughed so hard her nose started to bleed cuz she kept banging her head on the table from laughter and I was so embarrassed, and that’s the reason why I don’t wear thongs!

Everyone laughs so hard, and ray falls out his chair. I grab him, and he can’t stop laughing. I like ray a lot, but we decided to be friends with benefits. I wanted more then that, I wanted to be his everything.. but I shake it off… I pat his back, as he coughs. Then Diggy gets up walking towards the exit, I shrug my shoulders

Kayla: yall know, her birthday is coming up, right ?

Me: yea, we gotta do something dope. But we gotta apologize, first…

Ka’Layla: I tried to today, but some asshole kept messing with her.

Roc: and them little girls on instragram keep f-cking with her

Ray: *shakes head* I know, and Keisha said were starting to get paparazzi, since were the first band ever to go to school while keeping up with our album.

We laugh, paparazzi? Smdh

Kayla: I know deep down in my heart

Ka’Layla: this is were his suppose to be ?

I do a little dance in my seat, as Ray and Prod bang on to the table for a beat. Roc starts to rap, I couldn’t help but giggle.

Roc: Every time I see you I lose my mind, UNG! That’s why I behave mindless all the time, UGH! Yea you fine, girl you mine roc- -(GCO)

Ka’Layla: how you doing, what you name,? KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT! UGHH!

We started to chuckle at Ka’Layla Male voice since she tried to impersonate roc, roc dapped Ka’Layla as we laughed harder, she grabbed his snapback and sat on his Lap. I shook my head, as I turned away. I felt ray put his arm around me, but for some reason, this didn’t feel the same without chyna. I missed her..