Unfaithful. . . .

Doctor: she’ll be lucky is she makes it through the night…

 Angers flares through me faster then I could reply, aren’t doctors suppose to be supportive, like the ones on TV. Aren’t they supposed to hold your hand or tell you everything will be ok? But I remember this world is cruel and unforgiving, this is reality and nobody gives a f-ck about each others feelings.

Me : FUCK YOU !

Doctor: excuse me ?

Me:  ya’ know I didn’t know doctors were this low-down and rude , I thought people who actually saved people had hearts .

She stares at me then turns away quickly , walking away slowly. Her shoes squealing against the hospital’s floors, silence now. Only from the monitors rating Ma’s heart. I start weeping as I reach over for her hand. Right Now, I just wanted her warmth even if it meant for the last time. Kissing her forehead. I pull out my phone and dial princeton number again , voicemail. I leave him a message and send him two text messages apolygizing as the tears flow down my face as I stare at ma , I push away my seat as it squeals against the floors, I lay my body against hers and grab her lifeless arms, I wrap them around mine and close my eyes as I scoot in closer. I look over to see mason who comfortably fast asleep in his couch. I slowly rest my head against her chest playing with her fingers. I didn’t care if this wasn’t allowed or it wasn’t necessary I just needed her now more then ever. I finally drift off asleep , holding her hand and my hand on my phone hoping princeton would call me.

*Princeton’s P.O.V. *

~!*’ THE NEXT MORINNING ~!*’

I woke up as my eyes almost fall out my sockets, I stare at Bree whose sleeping beside me. Half naked only the sheets covering everything that needs to be. I jump up quickly , WTF did I do ?! WHY ?! sometimes I can be an ass but this , this is terrible. How could I hurt chyna, I pace back and forth the room as My guilt pounds through my head as Bree sits up smiling.

Bree: that was fun , *smiles BIG*

Me: I thought you wanted chyna to forgive you , why would you do this?

She just rolls her eyes, as she slips on bra and panties. Getting dressed ignoring me, my face starts to burn as my anger shatters quicker then glass I through her against the wall as I nearly push everything off the desk we clashed on. Breathing hard, I stare back her But she just smiles.

Bree: I love it rough

She blows into my ears as she wraps her legs around my waist. I push her away as she slams against the Floor, silence feels the room as she starts weeping, regretfully I slowly pick her up off the floor but she just shoves me back, harder.

Bree: your going to regret this, you’ll come back to me. Just Like they all did …

I just stare at her , and turn away. She was starting to piss me off, I had to get her to leave before somebody finds her, us. I can’t let chyna know what happened.

Me : GET OUT

Bree: what?!

Me: GET OUT! NOW, I care about chyna. I LOVE chyna, GET OUT.

*She gathers her things quickly as I turn my back, she slams the door behind her. I walk into the bathroom and hop into the shower, I have to find chyna but then it all rushes back towards me, chyna cheated on me. I would die for her but she wouldn’t do the same am crazy about this girl and she doesn’t even feel the same way probably, why did I get caught up into this mess?