Fucked up Fairy Tales, do exists...

My eyes flutter open slowly, as I tried talking but my voice burned, indicating my lack of hydration. I looked to my side to see, an middle aged woman, with long black hair past her shoulders.  but that's not what's crazy. She had my eyes.. nobody ever had Green Latern Cat eyes. Which everyone claimed were contactes. She also had my clear olive skin and full pink lips. We stared at each other until she slowly handed me a cup of water with pills. I took them both, devouring as we kept staring at each other. 

Me: who, are you.

I said rather too bluntly, I knew I wouldn't be too fond about the awnser and I knew something eles was wrong, nobody eles was in the hospital room.

" Am your mother" she said softly, I took a deep breathe and signed. Ariella cleared her throat, I even forgot she was  here, honestly . 

Ariella:  secrets can we talk, alone please?

Secrets: sure, I’ll be back later to pick you guys up.

She smiles as she leaves, ariella looks at me and there’s complete silence.

Me: (signs) don’t kill my vibe, can it wait ?

I smile lightly as she nobs looking down. I grabbed my phone, and I had a bad feeling a certain urge, that I had to talk to diggy. But it went to voicemail. I turned on the TV and right then and there I felt my heart stop. I listened carefully,

Anchor:  Today at 12:32 chyna Sanchez was hospitalized in South Bay Hospital resources say, that chyna had less than 48 hours to live! But what makes this, story nerve wrecking, and has young jetsetters globe starting riots, was chyna and Daniel Simmons son to the Famous Reverend  where in a committed relationship, for over a year until they broke it off around December of 09’ chyna was hit by a massive exported Train after Prom, where resources and peers say that Diggy and Princeton also apart of Mindless Behavior had encounter into an disagreement, which turned physical between Chyna and diggy.

( Shows me crying and sobbing on the floor at prom, and Diggy hitting me)

 I cringe as she continues

Anchor: Now on Saturday  April 29 ,. After donating his heart to Chyna Sanchez at 11:12 pm diggy was pronounced dead, also another former friend commits suicide in the bathroom during the procedure named Bree Marie Rose , found by Princeton, but it was a matter of time that it was too late...  Both two innocent people deceased , but will always be in memory, back to you Bob.

I cover my mouth, as I let the tears fall once again. I turn to ariella who hands me a letter, and walks out silently.

            Dear Chyna,

I do you wrong and you still stay. I hurt you emotionally and Physically but you seem to love me, always. Am sorry for all the wrong , I did. But I hope you focus on all the good I’ve done.  I have to admit, that I was behind the tape, but am sorry from the bottom of my heart.  

Remember when we were 13 and after the carnival, we kissed and you promised that you’ll always be mine and I’ll always be yours. You were my first and when am gone, just carrying on, don’t cry. Just celebrate my life. Don’t worry about the hatred, and I want you to love someone like I loved you, hopefully let that be Jacob. I want you to be happy. I love you chyna I truly do, like we always used to say .You have my heart, and I have yours..

 (From the Skies the Heavens and Earth)

 Xoxox

Daniel

I wept quietly, as I cradled the Letter between my chests. I look on my side and ran my fingers through my scar over my chest.

I love you, Daniel

I whispered slowly, as I wiped my tears