No Trust & Betrayal

~!*’ Princeton’s P.O.V.~!*’

Me: THANK YOU! CALI !

I yelled into my side Microphone as the crowd erupted into cheers and screams. I heard ‘I love you’ & ‘Be mine, Jacob’  but I didn’t want to hear it, I wanted chyna to say it. I waved as we walked off the stage, I grabbed a towel from Keisha as Walter handed us a water Bottle.

Keisha: get dressed, were driving back home. You guys have school, tomorrow.

We nod as we got our things, me and prod were coo, now. But everyone could feel the attention still in the air. I grabbed my phone as I sent chyna a text ..

(Me) PrinceMisfits: can we talk ?

PrincetMistfits: Hey, can we see each other 

PrinceMisfits: hey, chyna. I just wanted to check on you..

Yea, I know pathetic. There were a series of text messages from days before, but this was my last one. I couldn’t take it.

PrinceMisfits: um, can we meet up today, please. Chyna, we need to talk and sort this out.

I did a little prayer, then my phone started to vibrate.  I looked down and she answered, she finally replied. A smile crept on my face as I grabbed my iPhone.

Dhat_SexyLipBitter (Chyna) : fine. No lies, no games, @Marco’s Pizza at 6.. don’t be late!

PrinceMisfits: iight, I’ll be there!

I grabbed my keys off the dresser, and dapped the Boys.

Keisha: Jacob, what now ?

Me: I gotta meet up…

She raised her eyebrow

Me: my tutor, I’ll be back by curfew! I promise

I kissed her cheek as I ran out and hopped into my car. I guess some girls saw me, and they ran directly towards me. I knew it was a couple of miles until I got to marco’s since we had a concert in LA, so I signed there little autographs and took some pictures and I started to drive off, I was getting off the highway.

it was 5: 45, I was right around the corner. When I see blue and red lightly flashing in my review mirror.  I pulled over as I grabbed my sharpie, suprisgly she was a female. This was gonna be a lot simpler.

Officer: License and regression, please.

I pulled them out and handed them to her as she gasped.

Officer: Oh, my daughter loves you..

Me: really?

I smile in an innocent tone.. Let the games began.

~!*’ Chyna’s P.O.V. ~!*’ (EARLY)

I walked in as people everywhere greeted me. Arielle grabbed my hand and led me into the Kitchen. Where about some girls my age and older females. My family is mixed with Latina, African, Mexican, Cuban and straight Black. But no one ever had my Big Green fierce eyes,only ariella and her eyes were a light green.  I had my Mexican complexion from my mom but no one in my family had my eyes. I looked around and most of them were weeping and others just stared at me. Arielle went around the room introducing me.

Arielle: Chyna this is Meme, your dad’s youngest brother first child.

I shook her hand as I was introduced to more and more people. We finally were on the last person which was Arielle’s Mom and our Aunt crystal. They pulled me into bear hugs as tears streamed down there faces.

Aunt Crystal: awe, baby you look so grown

She pushed her hands against my cheeks as she started weeping. Arielle’s mom stared at me and grabbed my hands.