Chapter 1 Argument

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The glass cup shatters on the wall right behind my head. The glass shards and alcohol that were in the cup went across my face. I felt a small nick on the side of my face that stung when the alcohol touched it. The smell of whiskey filled my nose I had always hated that smell since I was a child. I didn't move to whip away the whiskey or the shards of glass that sat on my shoulder. If I moved that would only set my aunt off further.

She was glaring at me from where she sat at her desk. I was a few feet away staying close to her office door unless I needed to escape. If she left her seat I would be out the door in a heartbeat.

Even though she was my aunt we look nothing alike. She was in her late forties but if you asked her age she would always say she was twenty-eight. Her once beautiful brown hair had been dyed so many times that it was now dry with broken ends. The color this month was an unnatrule red. Which only made her look more like the devil right now. Her round face had deep wrinkles that were scrunched in a deep scowl.

She hated me but we were the only family we had left. She was the head of our clan if you could call us a clan with only two people in it. There used to be more of us but we had all died off.

The L/n clan was well respected among all the clans but not for good reasons. We weren't strong, quick, powerful, or had large amounts of curse energy. No, what we had were amazing wombs. The L/n clan had given birth to the strongest male sorcerers of all time. At least, that was the case until the Gojo clan had Satoru.

We had a deal with all the clans. Our clan would send out the women to be impregnated by someone from the other clans. Once the woman was pregnant she would go back and stay with her clan. After the baby was born if it was a girl then the baby would stay with the L/n clan. If it was a boy then the baby would stay with the father.

The L/n clan has had this arrangement for over 500 years. I hated it and so did my mother that's why she ran away. She married a normal man who never even heard of curse energy. I never knew about curses until I was eight. I was forced to live with my aunt after the death of my parents. She hated my mom and now she hated me that is why she was glaring at me from across the room.

"You want to run that by me again you little bitch" My aunt's voice was ice cold

"I don't want to go to school. I want to continue my homeschooling" Even though I tried to sound firm my voice quivered

If my aunt had another glass she would have thrown it at me too but luckily she didn't. It had taken me a week to build up the courage to tell my Aunt I wanted to be home school so there was no backing out now.

"No" her answer came out firm

"Why" I notice I sounded like a whining child

"Who is your clan" my aunt asks stepping away from the desk. I wanted to run as she walked closer to me but I was frozen in my spot

"The L/n clan," I said in a small voice as my father had taken my mother's last name so did I.

"Exactly-" My aunt was standing in front of me now. Her large farm was intimidating to my small size "You are L/n and you have obligations to your clan. An obligation your mother should have carried out"

"I don't want to have babies" I whined

I could see my aunt's face turn sour. She reached out I flinch thinking she was going to smack me but instead, she just pushed a piece of hair away from my face.

"You should consider yourself lucky to be able to have babies not all of us are so lucky"

I felt a small ping of guilt as I knew my aunt had always wanted to have children but was infertile. The doctors my aunt forced me to see had given me every exam in the book. I was a hundred percent able to get pregnant that had elated my aunt.

"There will be no further discussion on the matter pack up tomorrow you'll be on your way to Tokyo Jujutsu High," my aunt said cheerfully

"Tokyo Jujutsu High-" I said in shock "-They have more curse users leave that school than sorcerers why am I going there?"

my aunt smirks "I want you to bag Satoru Gojo"

"Bag?" I murmured confusedly

My aunt rolled her eyes "I want you to seduce him until you have him wrapped around your little finger. I don't want you leaving that school until you have an engagement with Gojo"

"What-" my eyes widen to the size of dinner plates "-the L/n clan doesn't ever get married"

"True but I want you to convince Gojo to marry you but only under the condition that he takes your last name. Then we will have the strongest sorcerer in our clan"

My aunt's idea was crazy. No one would leave a strong clan like the Gojo clan. Also, the L/n clan hasn't had a male in it in the past 500 years.

"I don't want to marry someone I don't-" I couldn't even finish the sentence as my aunt landed a slap across my face.

"You are so selfish. Is it not enough that you were the cause of your mother's death? She was the strongest member the L/n clan had seen in a decade. Also, she was still able to have more children but now she's dead. Now you want to see the end of the L/n clan altogether" I could feel my aunt's spit hit my face as she yelled at me

I didn't speak back as guilt flooded my body. She knew what to say to make me submissive. It hadn't been the first time she had thrown my parent's death in my face. She especially did it when she wanted something from me.

"Pack your bags you leave for school tomorrow. I don't want you back in this house unless Gojo is with you" My aunt said as she went back to her desk

"Yes Aunt"

I left her office making my way back to my room. Even though I didn't want to I started to pack my bags. It's not like I had a choice I was only 16 there were still two years until I was 18. Then I would do what my mother had done and run away. I never wanted to be a part of the L/n clan again.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

HAPPY NEW YEAR

NEW STORY! AS A SPECIAL TREAT THIS UPDATE HAS ANOTHER CHAPTER SO GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
❤️STAY SAFE❤️