Chapter 16 Snitches

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I thought I had been in some awkward situations but nothing will be tea with Principle. It had been over a month since I started at the school and Mr. Yaga wanted to check on me. I guess that meant having tea with him in his office as we are surrounded by hundreds of plushies Mr. Yaga had made. The was something so strange about watching a big man like Mr. Yaga makes something as delicate as tea. Once the tea leaves were steep and the hot liquid poured into a cup Mr.Yaga handed to me a cup. He then sat across from me with his own cup in hand. 

He stayed silent as sipped his tea. I copied him as I began to sip on the tea that was given to me. The tea was green tea which was usually bitter to me which was the reason I never drank it but this tea wasn’t. There was a small hint of sweetness to it which I enjoyed. I could only wonder if he added honey or sugar to it. 

“How’s the tea?” Mr.Yaga asked

This was the first time he had spoke since he started the tea so it shocked me but I quickly regain my composure “It’s really good thank you for making it for me” 

“All conversations are best with tea-” Mr. Yaga stated as he put his empty cup down “-so Y/n how are you getting along at the school?” 

I wanted to tell him that besides my class and the students in it that I hate almost everyone else in the school but I didn’t. My aunt had broken me on speaking my mind so I usually went with the answer I thought would please the person the most.

I spread a fake smile across my face “I am enjoying it alot. Mr. Ino is a great teacher”

‘When he’s in class’ 

I kept that thought to myself. 

“Is that it?” Mr. Yaga asked he looked like he was squinting his eyes at me but I couldn’t see past his glasses

I didn’t know what to say so I didn’t say anything. Mr. Yaga let out a sigh as if he was disappointed in me. 

“So you are fine with the harassment you receive daily from Gojo, Sukuna, Naoya, and other male classmates and maybe some female classmates as well?” Mr. Yaga asked 

My jaw dropped “What?”   

“Some of your classmates came forward and reported the harassment but I’m wondering why you didn’t do it yourself?” Mr. Yaga’s question embarrass me as my face became a deep red 

“I-i-i didn’t know it was important” I finale stammer out

“Well I’m sorry you feel that way but know that here in this school I will not stand for a student to be harassed by another student. You have every right to feel safe at school. I don’t care what type of a clan a student comes from if they are being mean to another student than they will be punish” 

My face felt wet. I reached up, wiping away tears from my face. Mr. Yaga's caring speech had brought me to tears. I wasn’t used to someone caring about me.

“Thank you Mr. Yaga. I be sure to speak up next time’ I replied

Mr. Yaga reaches over grabbing a tissue from his desk. He reached out and handed it to me. I took the tissue using it to whip away my tears. We ended our discussion there. I thanked him one last time before leaving his office.

I felt lighter as I walked down the hallway towards my dorm room. It felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulder. Even though I felt great I knew the feeling wouldn’t last long. 

There was no time to react as my wrists were both grabbed and someone slammed me against the wall of the hallway. My head slung back hitting the wall hard. There was a ringing in my ears and my eyes blurb with fresh tears. 

“YOU TOLD ON ME TO THE PRINCIPLE” 

Someone was shouting but I couldn’t tell who. I blinked my eyes rapidly to clear away the tears. There glaring at me was Gojo. There were no sunglasses covering his eyes so I could see intense glare on me. 

“N-no” 

“Than why do a detention for the next two weeks for harassing a classmate-” Gojo wasn’t shouting but his voice was full of venom “-You are the only one I’ve shown an attention to in the past month” 

“I didn’t complain, one of my classmates complained about it. That’s why Mr. Yaga wanted to check in on me. He never even asked if you had harassed me or not” my speaking was erratic there was fear dripping from every word

Gojo relaxed after I said that. He released my wrist but he didn’t back away from me. Gojo’s body was only an inch away from mine. He was taller than me so he was able to rest head on top of mine. I wanted to gag as he placed a kiss on the top of my head. 

“I should have known you would never do that to me. I am sorry I was so mean to you princess. I promise I will control my anger better. Who ever snitched on me will receive all my anger next time” Gojo said as stayed with his head leaning against mine

I didn’t say anything and I didn’t try to move. Gojo showed me a truly terrifying side of himself today. There was a part of me that knew this wouldn’t be the last time I would see his angry side. 

“Let me walk you back to your room” Gojo said backing away from me

Gojo forced me to hold his hand. I didn’t resist him as he walked me down the hall and towards my room. Why was I so afraid of him? Would he really hurt? I try to convince myself that Gojo wouldn’t hurt me. He was an ass but he wasn’t abusive. Then I felt the pain in the back of my head that proved my statement wrong. 

In the end it was good that Gojo walked me to my room as Sukuna was leaving his own room as we got to mine. The glare he sent me made me shiver. No doubt he had gotten into trouble just like Gojo. 

I never wanted to leave my room again. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

SCHOOL YEAR IS ALMOST OVER YESSSSS

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ❤️STAY SAFE❤️

❤️STAY SAFE❤️