Chapter 12 First Aid

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The lunch with my aunt and Gojo had put me on edge. I had spent the whole lunch grinding my teeth at every fake childhood story my aunt would tell. What pushed me over was when my aunt said "It was sad about my sister's death but it gave me the chance to have a daughter of my own". I wanted to scream but I didn't without a word I stood up and went to lock myself in the bathroom. As many times as I tried, I couldn't go back there. I didn't want to see my Aunt or Gojo so what could I do? 

Climb out the bathroom window.

I squeezed my body out of the small bathroom window by standing on the back of the toilet. Then I dropped a five-foot drop into brushes. The branches of the brush snapped cutting into my skin. Once I was on my feet and out of the bush I could see tiny cuts all over me. 

I wouldn't worry about my injuries as I had to leave. If my aunt caught me sneaking out she would throw one of her famous tantrums. There was no doubt that Gojo would force me to stay so he could group my thigh under the table some more. I ran as fast as could not bothering to quit. Maki's training had made me strong so I was quick. Well, I was quicker than my Aunt but I knew Gojo could teleport so there was no out running him. If he didn't know where I was then he couldn't teleport there. 

I didn't breathe a sigh of relief until I made it back to the school. It has become strange that this school has become home to me. I had lived at my aunt's house since I was 8 years old and it never felt like home but it had only been a few weeks at the school and I didn't want to leave. 

As I walked through the dormitory I ran into Yuji who was walking with a man I had never seen before. He was older and taller than Yuji. The black hair he had was put into two spikey buns. The strangest thing about him was the black mark that started in the center of one cheek and stretched across his nose stopping at the the center of his other cheek. It only made the dark circles under his eyes look darker. 

"Y/n" Yuji cheerfully greeted me as I reached the strange pair

"Hi Yuji" I greeted him back

"Who's this little brother" the unknown male spoke with a deep voice that made me shiver

I wanted to smack myself I couldn't believe I reacted that way to a guy's voice. Did I like the sound of his voice that much?

"This is Y/n L/n she is the new girl I told you about" Yuji introduced me 

The unknown male let out a hum of understanding "I've heard a lot about you Y/n. I'm Choso it's nice to meet you" 

My face pulled into a smile without me realizing "It's nice to meet you Choso" 

Why did his name sound good coming out of my mouth?

"What did you do Y/n" Yuji said as he pulled a branch from the bush out of my hair

"Oh I jumped out a window," I said with a laugh hoping they would find it funny as well

Neither male laughed as they both looked at me with concern. 

"Are you okay?" Yuji asks

"of course I am" 

Choso grabbed my wrist leading me down the hall with Yuji hot on our trail. He pulled me into a room letting me go once we were inside. I could see that Yuji was also confused by his brother's actions. Choso then went to his desk pulling out a small first aid kit. 

"What are you doing" I asked

"You have a whole bunch of small cuts I was going to clean them for you. Even the smallest cut can get infected. Did I not say that already?" Chosos looked confused but Yuji and I both nodded our heads no "Oh my bad sometimes my brain doesn't let me speak before I act. Now set on the bed"

My body moved automatically as he made his demands. I didn't protest him at all. I sat on the bed and Yuji took the spot next to me. Choso knelt next to me as he took an alcohol whip and began to whip my cuts. He started with my arm.

"So why did you jump out a window?" Yuji asked

I focused on Yuji so I wouldn't be embarrassed by Choso kneeling in front of me.

"My aunt was forcing me to have lunch with Gojo" I explained

"Why" 

I let out a sigh. I hadn't told anyone the reason my aunt sent me to school "She wants me to marry Gojo" 

"No" Yuji looked panicked

"Yeah I know-" Choso moved to my legs causing me to fidget "-I don't want to marry him or even be around him" 

"You should just tell her no" Yuji replied

I wanted to roll my eyes but didn't "I want to but I can't at least not yet" 

"Why not" For the first time Yuji sounded annoyed by me

"She has something very important to me. My mom left me a lockbox it's kept safe at a bank until I am 18, and I can't get to it. My aunt has threatened to burn the stuff inside if I ever disobey her" I had never told anyone this before

Choso grabbed my face holding it gently in between his forefinger and thumb. He then began to clean the cuts on my face. I could feel the heat rising to my face.

"What's in the lock box," Yuji asked reminding me he was with us

 'I don't know but my mom told me to look inside the lockbox if anything happens to her and my dad" I replied

"It's hard to see the cuts on your face with your face so red," Choso said still holding my face gently

I pulled away from Choso before standing up from the bed. I almost knocked Choso over as I moved to the door both males looked shocked. 

"Thanks for the help Choso" I shouted as I rushed out of the room

That was probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'VE HAD A ROUGH WEEK. I AM GOING TO TAKE TWO WEEKS OFF FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH BUT I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY. THANK YOU.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER❤️STAY SAFE❤️

❤️STAY SAFE❤️