Chapter 5 Nightmare

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I was pinned to my bedroom door by this not Yuji. He was glaring down at me as he was a foot taller than me. My shoulder was being held by one of his hands as he held me against the door. The other hand of his was grabbing my jaw tightly. He was forcing me to look up at him which was causing pain in my neck. 

"The name is Sukuna say it now" 

"Sukuna" I repeat his name not wanting to anger him further

Sukuna let out a hum as I pathetically said his name. I could see that he was enjoying my pain. That only made me feel disgusting. 

"You are easy to train I like that-" he leaned closer to my face I was unable to pull away "-I've been looking for a new bitch and I think I just found her" 

My mouth let out a gasp but I couldn't speak any words. This was my first time meeting someone so crude. If I was still homeschooled I could still be peacefully unaware that people could be this disgusting. 

My body was still weak from Maki's training couldn't get out of his grasp. Even if I hadn't been exhausted I doubt I could fight him. Sukuna was stronger than me and he was letting me know by how tight he was holding me. Sukuna's face was getting closer and closer. I just knew he was going to kiss me. My eyes tear up at the thought of losing my first kiss like this. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the enjoyment Sukuna was going to get out of this. 

I could feel his breath fanning my face. It smelt like cigarettes making me want to gag. Just when I thought he was going to kiss me I felt him release me. I was quickly regrabbed stopping me from falling. These hands were gentle as they wrapped around my waist stopping me from falling. 

"You are a fucking goody-toe shoes bitch getting in the way." 

My eyes snapped open to see who Sukuna was insulting. It was the guy I had met earlier, Geto, he was my savior. 

Another series of curse words pulled my attention to Sukuna. He was being pinned to the ground by a large frog curse. I didn't even have time to wonder why there was even a curse in the school when Sukuna punched the frog. The punch was so strong it made the frog explode slinging black sludgy on the nearby floor and walls. Once Sukuna was on his feet he turned his attention to Geto and me. He only took one step towards us when two more frog cruses appeared in front of us. They were protecting us and I am sure Geto was to thank for that. Sukuna looked at the frogs before letting out a sigh. 

"Forget this shit. It isn't worth my time-" Sukuna was walking to his bedroom that was to the left of mine. He looked back at me one more time to say "-I'll see you later girly" Then he went inside his room slamming his door shut.

Once Geto was sure Sukuna wasn't coming back out he sent away the frog cruses. I say send away but they just turn to black sludge at my feet. It disgusted me but I was happy the frogs got Sukuna to go away.