Chapter 13 Seat

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Nobara let out a snicker as I walked into class Monday morning. I couldn't blame her as I knew I looked awful. It had been hard to fall alseep last night. Every time my eyes would close a nightmare would play in my head on a loop. These nightmares were new nothing like I had seen before. Each dream was filled with blood surrounding me like an ocean. I was unable to move as my hands and feet were bound with chains. There was something so unsettling about it. 

I plopped down in my seat as Nobara snickered "You're supposed to rest on the weekend Y/n what the hell happened" 

"I couldn't sleep-" I let out a yawn as I laid my head on my desk "-I know I look awful" 

"yeah, you-"

Yuji quickly jumped into the conversation cutting Nobara off "You could never look awful" 

Even though he sounded sweet I knew he had to be lying. There were dark circles under both of my eyes. I hadn't washed my hair so it was pulled away from my face which only highlighted how tired I was. 

"Thanks, Yuji" I mutter before laying my head on my arms. My eyes closed as I tried to get some rest before class started. Even with my eyes closed I could feel someone staring at me. It felt a shiver go up my spine as the eyes study me.

It felt like it was taking longer for Mr. Ino to enter the classroom. He would usually arrive five minutes after I got to class. When the door finally opened I woke up expecting to see Mr.Ino but Principle Yaga was there instead. He looks like a statue standing there. 

"Ino is being held up on a mission you'll be having lessons with the 3rd years so report to the third-year class-" 

"No" 

I whipped my head to see which student dared cut off Princple Yaga. Every student had turned to stare at Megumi. 

"This is not up for debate if you don't go then no missions for a month." that was the last thing Principle Yaga said before he left the room

No one said anything as we all got up to leave our classroom. Megumi looked like he was debating whether to come with us or not. In the end, he followed behind us to the third-year class. Nobara and I were leading the group everyone was a few feet behind us. 

When I knew the other students wouldn't hear us I whispered to her "Why didn't Megumi want to go to the third-year classroom" 

Nobara's signature sinister smile spread across her lips "It would be easy to tell you but I think you seeing would be funner" 

I didn't have to contemplate her words as she opened the room to the third-year classroom. At that moment I realized I should have been the one to say no to coming here. Everyone I had been trying to avoid was in this class. Gojo, Mahito, Naoya, even Sukuna was in here. Sukuna hardly went to class but decided to go the day we had to be there. He didn't stay long though as soon as Yuji walked into the classroom Sukuna rushed out of the room. Sukuna made sure to shoulder-check Yuji on his way out of the room. Yuji stumbled back but regained his footing so he didn't fall.