Chapter 3 The Strongest

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

This school wasn't what I thought it would be. Our teacher Ino only got two hours into his lesson before he was pulled away for a mission. He then assigned us to train with the second-year students after lunch before running out of the classroom. I was nervous as he didn't instruct me on where to meet them. The blonde male who seat next to Yuji left the room as soon as Ino was gone. He hadn't even said a word to me.

"Don't mind Nitta he hangs out with the other Kyoto kids" Yuji said pulling my attention to him

"Who are the Kyoto kids?" I asked

He didn't get to answer as Nobara spoke first "There used to be another curse school in Koyoto but there was a massive explosion destroying the school. So since there was no school the students had to come here. They are super snobby and usually stick to their group"

"How awful," I said feeling bad for the Kyoto students

"Yeah it sucks having them here-" Nobara replied misunderstanding my words "-come, new girl, we will show you around"

Nobara, Yuji, and the quiet guy who was Megumi showed me around the school. The school was big but a lot of the rooms weren't being used. Yuji and Nobara are both very excited when speaking. Where Megumi stayed quiet while looking at his phone as we walked around.

Eventually, we ended up outside it was close to lunch by this point. Nobara and Yuji went to get bentos from the local convent store. Megumi was assigned to get drinks for everyone from the vending machine. Nobara said it was cheaper to get the drinks there instead of the convent store. I was instructed to stay seated on the bench underneath the large willow tree that was placed near the school's lake.  It was a very popular spot to eat at and they didn't want anyone to steal the spot.

I stayed seated guarding the bench until my classmates came back. Since I was bored I pulled out my phone and scrolled threw my social media. Most of the accounts I followed were accounts that posted memes or funny cat videos. I just finished watching a video of a cat playing a piano when something felt off. I wasn't alone.

My eyes shifted to my left where a man was sitting. He was leaning over looking at my phone at less than I thought he was. He had dark shades blocking his eyes. His snow-white hair framed his smooth face.

I jumped up from the bench only then did I notice another man sitting to the right of me. He had long black hair pulled back into a ponytail. There was a large smile on his face.

"Aw come back I want to see more cat videos" the white hair male whined

"It's rude to look over someone's shoulder like that, especially at their phone" I snapped back trying to sound braver than I was

The dark-haired male stood up "We apologize I am Suguru Geto-" he held his hand out gesturing to his friend "-this is Satoru Gojo"

My eyes widened as I stared back at the white-haired male. This was the guy my aunt wanted me to marry.

"We know who you are Y/n L/n of the L/n clan-" Gojo said as he got up from the bench "-the school has been a buzz about your arrival"

Gojo took a step towards me until he was an arm's length away from me. He looked me up and down making me shiver in disgust. I felt like an object instead of a human being.

"The elders have been begging me to get close to you once you got here. I get it you are beautiful and you possess that magical pussy of yours" Gojo said as he reached out to touch my cheek

I slapped his hand away. Anger was building in my gut like I had never felt before. I was usually shy but this guy made me angry.

"I don't give a shit what the elders want. I don't want anything to do with you Satoru Gojo" I shouted

Gojo looked shocked. Geto who had been standing off to the side bust into laughter.

"Finally a girl you can't charm," Geto said through his laughter

Gojo looked dumbfounded as he just stared at me. I tried to step away from him but he reached out grabbed my wrist and stopped me in my spot. I tried to pull away from him but he was so much stronger than me. My eyes started to water out of frustration.

"Do you not want me?" Gojo asked

My eyes shot up to meet his. He had pulled down his glasses and I could see his eyes. They were so blue. I don't think I had ever seen anything as beautiful as that blue. Even though he had pretty eyes that would not sway me.

"I don't want to be with a sorcerer" My voice came out small but he could hear me

"interesting" Gojo mutters

All of sudden I was pulled away from Gojo's strong grip. A girl in a shrine maiden outfit held me in a protective hug. She was glaring at Gojo.

"As president of the Koyoto student council, I order you to leave L/n alone" The girl's voice was firm and I was jelous of her confidence

"You're not in Kyoto anymore, Utahime, you have no power here," Geto said getting over his laughing fit

Utahime blushed slightly "As 3rd year student I still must look after the underclassmen, especially from perverted 3rd years like you two"

"Wow, how could you think so little of us?-"  Gojo said not caring for an answer as he walked away with Geto following along "-see you later Y/n"

Gojo said his farewell to me as he walked away. Geto didn't say anything but did turn to look at me one last time before walking away. Once the two boys were out of sight only then did the girl let me go.

"Thank you for that-" I said to her as she let me go "-I am Y/n L/n"

"No problem. I am Utahime Iori but you can call me Utahime"

I liked Utahime she seemed like the big sister type to look after everyone.

"I have to go meet my friends will you be okay," Utahime asked

"Yes my friends should be back soon" I answered concluding that they had been gone for some time now and should be back shortly

Utahime reached into her bag pulling out a notepad. She jotted something on the paper before ripping it off and handing it to me. "This is my number. If Gojo bothers you again just text me your location and I'll come handle it"

"Thank you Utahime" I replied placing the paper in my pocket

I watch as Utahime leaves. As soon as sat down I could see Yuji running towards me with Nobara not far behind.

"We got the food" Yuji shouted

I couldn't help but laugh. I guess this school wasn't too bad if you didn't count the perverted 3rd-year students. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I WILL BE BRING BACK MY TOKYO REVENGERS BOOK NEXT WEEK.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
❤️STAY SAFE❤️