Chapter 2 Day One

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I wasn't expecting much from Tokyo Jujutsu High but I was expecting a better room. Principal Yaga had brought me to my new room after my aunt dropped me off in the morning. The room was smaller than my room at home and the walls had cracks along the top. There was a twin-size bed that was placed under the only window. A desk was the only other piece of furniture in the room.

"Sorry this was the only room we had left" Princple Yaga apologize

Could he read minds?

"It's fine," I said trying to push my concerns aside

"We'll move you to a better room once one opens up" Princple Yaga promised "This room does have a closet and a bathroom. This door is the bathroom" he pointed to the left of us where a brown door was "and here is the closet" he shut the main door slightly to show another door behind it.

So I couldn't get to the closet if the main door was open good to know. I didn't dare to look at the bathroom yet if it was anything like the main room.

"How do you feel about starting school?" Yaga's voice sounded very monotone to be asking such a caring question

"I've been homeschooled since I was eight so it has been a long time since I was in school so I am quite nervous" I answered honestly

I could feel him studying me even though he had dark sunglasses on "I can see you are a very timid girl that concerning"

I was taken aback by words even if they were true "Why would that be concerning?" I asked

"This school is filled with wolves that would love to eat a little lamb"

Principle Yaga's analogy made me worried. I already knew that about this school. The graduation rate for curse users is 40% at this school. Whereas at other curse schools the rate is only 10%.

"I'll be fine," I said trying to reassure Princple Yaga and myself

"If you ever run into trouble please let me know-" Princple Yaga's words felt comforting "-go ahead and change into your uniform then I'll walk you to class"

Principal Yaga handed me a stack of clothes before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind him. I sat the uniform down as I stripped out of my clothes leaving them in a pile on the floor.

The first thing I put on was a white button-up shirt. Then there was a black straight skirt. As soon as it was on I could see how short it was. The wrong move I would be showing everyone my underwear. My clothes were still packed away or I would have put on stockings underneath. I hated having my legs bare like this. I tucked my white button-up shirt into the skirt. The last piece of clothing was a long-sleeved black blazer that only came down to the top of my skirt. Once I was done I tugged at the skit hoping to pull it down further to no avail.