Chapter 10 Stomach Pain

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I knew my luck would run out eventually. It had almost been an entire week since I had seen Sukuna but now here we were. He had me pressed against the hallway wall as soon as I exited my room to go to class. Sukuna's body was pressed against mine and his hand where on either side of my head caging me in. My heart was pounding in my chest as I tried to push him away. I was going to be late to class by this point. 

"Sukuna let me go?" I spat as I failed to sound strong

"Where do you have to go little rabbit" Sukuna's husky voice made me shiver

"I need to go to class just like you" I point out the obvious but Sukuna didn't care

Sukuna let out a scoff "There is nothing this piss poor of a school could teach me" 

"Well I still need to go to class," I said with a huff my lips pouted uncontrollably

Sukuna leaned closer bringing his face closer to mine. I felt a cold chill as he ran his nose along the side of my neck. 

"If you want to be powerful then I'll teach you true power" I could feel breath tickle the side of my neck

I tried again to push him away but he was like a statue. He was very musculer as everything under my hands where like stone. There was no doubt about it Sukuna was ripped.

"Why are you so crazy?" I was frustrated so I snapped at the man holding me captive

Sukuna pulled back so I could see the fire burning in his eyes red eyes. I had made a mistake. I pissed Sukuna off. Sukuna's face was scrunched and his brows pulled tight in a scowl.

"Crazy? You think that I am crazy?" Sukuna spoke through gritted teeth

My throat went dry and I had lost the ability to speak. I could feel sweat building up across my skin. 

"I am not crazy I just know what I want and that's you" Why did his voice have to sound so seductive

"B-but I don't want you" my voice quivered

Sukuna let out another scoff "Like I care-" his words stabbed at me like a knife "-I want you and I will have you. I know I am not the only one who wants you but I am the only one who won't hide behind a mask. The others will fake nice all while they obsess over you. They will act like they don't want you all while they try to keep you for themselves. I won't lie to Y/n. I want you and I don't care about your opinion on it"  

I couldn't speak as Sukuna spat his crazy nonsense at me. Sukuna was waiting for me to reply as he dropped his arms to his side. My mouth had gone dry and no matter the amount of spit I tried to produce the dryness wouldn't leave.

No, I wouldn't reply.

Now that Sukuna and I had space in between us I took off running. I ran down the hall towards my class—the were a pair of heavy footsteps running behind me. I truly felt like a rabbit and Sukuna was the deadly wolf.